All parent member reviews for Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Double Agent

Adult Written byPtotheMtotheJ November 21, 2009

Great for the older crowd; Can't say the same for the kids

This game is really good. But, of course, it's not for children. I find this game to be rather tame even though it has an M rating. Yeah, you get your share of bad language and a good amount of violence... but that's why it's rated M, it's intended for mature adults. So if you're a mature adult, I'd definitely recommend you check it out.
Adult Written byprisonbreaker April 9, 2008

Exhilerating

This is a great game. Like all other Splinter Cell games, this is a true nail-biter. The violence and salty language are the only issues. Lambert, Hisham, and Fisher all mutter a few bad words, but usually nothing more than "damn" or "hell." The Violence is for the most part not extremely graphic(bloodless shootings, KO punches...) but during certain scenes it can get pretty brutal (throat slicings, hiding sometimes bloodied bodies, hanging people with own hands, throwing people off cliffs...), you just need to remember that these are the bad guys. So Close to a TEEN rating if only they took out the blood and throat slicings! Social behavior is a plus because of the new feature: working on a team! GREAT GAME!
Educator Written byMychemicalstinkpants April 4, 2011

Parent of a 17 year old Written byzetchi June 25, 2010

love it much..but i dont know why some of splinter cell game:conviction said its duplicated from another game story.
Parent Written bySalebxy January 25, 2013

LEARNING

Alright. I need a team of animators if we're ever going to complete the T-Device animation. Unfortunately, my style is almost impossible to replicate. I'll be posting a tutorial here in hopes that at least one person will be able to pick it up. If you are a member of this site and you have ANY artistic ability at all, WE NEED YOU. This is currently a placeholder topic. The tutorial will have several different parts that will be released as I complete them. Thanks for your patience.

Anyway, here! I finally got a high-quality audio recorder, so be expecting stuff of that quality now. Possibly our podcasts will be done with this recorder too. Thanks!
Parent of a 14 and 14 year old Written byPainis Cupcake March 2, 2011

i love this game any one can play it
Adult Written bygamenerd323 November 11, 2009

Good game

Although this is a heavy and violent title, it has strategy and is actually quite tame in the blood and gore category.
Adult Written byGamePlayer12 March 19, 2009

A Fun Game For 15+

This game is a great game.. you choose your path and your ending in this great stealth game. But the bad stuff about this game are: The intense action, you shoot,stab,choke, and snap enemies necks all the time in this game. The good stuff is that you can sometimes choose to just knockout ur foes instead of killing them. but most of the time you end up killing people the whole game. The Language, Not to bad there is some but not close to GTA 4 or anything else. So im giving this 15 and up because of the constant killing and blood.
Adult Written byvader123 February 7, 2009

a must buy

this amazing game is long but very dark and brutal there are execution scenes with blood you can slit throats break people's necks and shoot them and torture but this is a great game
Adult Written bydestinyinchrist April 9, 2008

Good game but violent in places

Its a good game with some interesting characters. There are some decisions where you get to choose whether to execute a character which are not suitable for children (or adults for that matter!)
Adult Written byalivinghuman April 9, 2008

unless your kid is morally weak this game isnt bad