Kid reviews for Untitled Goose Game

Untitled Goose Game Poster Image

This game is awesome! Not to forget this is funny too, In this game you play as a goose where you annoy people, in order to get to the bell tower and get the bell to your home. You go throughout the game 10 (11) Humans to the bell tower. This game contains: Bullying, Funny scenes. I played this game when i was 8, you can bully a old man and a poor kid with glasses.

HONK!

Funny game about goose mischief.

Perfect Game for Families

Untitled Goose Game is one of few games that has no violence, sexual themes, or swearing. All you do is be a goose whose goal is to complete tasks by annoying people! Although the game is very short. Expect to complete it in about 3 hours. Since it is $19.99, try to find a deal on the game, since its short gameplay doesn't match the price in my opinion.

Simple Comic Mischief

This game is fairly simple. You are a goose in a quiet English village, and your goal is just to cause as much chaos as possible. You run around stealing items, playing pranks, and honking. You could say you, as the goose, are playing the part of the bad guy. You need to solve puzzles to accomplish tasks and get into new areas. I'd say the only limit is whether your child could understand the controls and puzzles. Younger children may need some help, but it should be okay for anyone 6 and up.

Meh.

I really think this game is not for those who aren’t good at puzzlers. Generally, I am, but this was one of the only games I’ve ever played that required kinda like mastermind skills. It was just a pain to play this; there was too much happening at the same time, and I had absolutely no idea what I was doing, and the controls were somewhat jumbled together in a big mess (I was playing on the Switch). For the 20 dollars I paid, it wasn’t the best experience.

Funny game with a goose that wrecks havoc - but quite stressful

Untitled Goose Game is a game developed by House House. The aim of the game is to torture other people. You are a goose. You can quack and flap your wings at people, and you get a bunch of tasks like: steal the groundskeepers keys etc. However, the game is quite hard, and when I was playing it, I got really frustrated when I wasn't able to finish my task that I had, because it was too hard. Another thing about this game, is I just don't find it fun. So, I don't really recommend this to other people, but if you like the look of it, get it.

Parents-download this and you hit the jackpot

Its amazing! the controls hard though. No violence nobody can talk no other users around no chat no sex no drinking no nothing its a amazing puzzle game that encourages clever thinking and problem solving!

SO FUN!

its the best puzzle game ever no one talks in the game so no languge there is no sex or romance so cross that and no violence you cant interact or see other players ( I think) there is no consumerism (again I think) its not extactly easy to play the controls are hard to control the game is just about being a goose and cause a lot of trouble I recommend if your looking for a great puzzle game!

The greatest game ever.

Untitled Goose Game is a hilarious game where you cause as much mischief as possible.