All teen and kid member reviews for 13 Going on 30

Kid, 11 years old August 8, 2011

GREAT!!!!!

Oh how much I love this movie! All though there is some talk between teenagers about going to second base, one mild sexual scene were a man gets undressed in front of his girlfriend (he only gets to his underwear), and Jenna gets a little tipsy at a party, it has terrific messages! PERFECT slumber party movie!!!
Kid, 11 years old December 29, 2009

do not show to kids who are sensitive to innapropriate things

I thought that this movie was very enjoyable ,but had parts that would be disturbing to children 12 and under. Examples: a young girl says that her brother can get her and her 13 year old friends beer, Jenna's boyfriend says that they can play "games" but he endds up dancing around in his whitey tidys, and garner kisses two men who are married (well, one has a fiance). i find this movie to be Quite disturbing to children 12 and younger.
Teen, 17 years old Written bymovielover17 July 12, 2010

Amazing movie!!!

I love this movie I saw it like 10 times and I love to watch it every time I feel like it. I think if you want to watch it just enjoy it.
Teen, 14 years old Written byVoldemortkillsS... August 10, 2010
Cute characters and plot. It's a little inappropriate because of some of the sexual references but it's a really good movie
Teen, 13 years old Written byhellokittycaroline March 29, 2012

Really Funny

Love this movie. Jennifer garner was great in this movie. She was the best actress in the movie, and the best actress to play the role of Jenna Rink. Very funny mivie. Good job Jennifer Garner!
Teen, 14 years old Written byadoely July 9, 2010

A nice movie

This is a cute movie. I saw it the first time at my 13th birthday party; turned out to be a pleasant surprise! It has sexual references but some of them kind of fly by. All in all, not a fabulous movie, but rather a cutesie chick flick:)
Kid, 12 years old November 23, 2013

Girls Only Movie

This is a great movie over all, but there are a few parts that could have been taken out. There is not to much swearing, but the swearing there is is noticeable. There are a few inappropriate parts with her boyfriend and a few girly things. In one part the main character drinks to much and becomes a little wild, but nothing to bad. It is a good mom and daughter movie.
Kid, 11 years old February 12, 2011

Very good movie!

This movie is great! There's a lot of product placement, though. It's okay for ages 8+ (I first watched this when I was 8, and really enjoyed it. . . but I've know a lot for my age having 2 older siblings) Other than the things most people already pointed out, it's a REALLY great movie!! :)
Teen, 15 years old Written byCSM Screen Name... April 9, 2008
Teen, 13 years old Written bydklink April 9, 2008

still laughing

what can i say. this movie is really funny. when a 13 year old turns 30 from a birthday wish, she's hoping for a better life then when she was 13. it is a great film for kids who want to be older to know that its just as hard to be an adult.
Teen, 15 years old Written bygilgamesh September 8, 2016

Okay a little bit boring

Totally appropriate for tweens just boobs is mentioned.
Teen, 13 years old Written bynajashirin November 23, 2010

goooooood

like it
Kid, 12 years old July 3, 2010

i luv this movie

it is iffy for the sexuall refrences
Kid, 11 years old November 8, 2009

Off 9- Iffy 10-12 On 13+

I just saw it at a 13th Birthday sleepover! It was sort of funny, but slightly inappropriate.
Teen, 17 years old Written byTrinity3 March 22, 2009

Very cute!

A veryy cute movie!! definetly a chick flick but i think some guys would enjoy it too. the man dancing in his underwear may freak some children out though... haha (it freaked me out when i was 13!)

LOL + LOL = really great movie

i think it was fun and i loved the part when she shocked him in the chest ALRIGHT
Teen, 13 years old Written bysavvyanna13 April 9, 2008

Must see!!!

Great movie for teens to watch, very eventful and exciting, and is definitley one you can watch over and over again
Kid, 12 years old August 4, 2016

I love this movie

I saw it on common sense media and really wanted to watch it, and just my luck it was on netflix. I love this movie it is funny good story line, with a cute romance.
Teen, 13 years old Written bygymnast5 April 10, 2016

Eh

This movie did not have many inappropriate things in it although it did have some swearing. I didn't think that the story line was that great although it does help kids understand that they should live in the moment and not wish for the future.