All parent member reviews for 28 Days Later

Adult Written byFZNNJ July 21, 2010

Great Movie Squeamish Beware

This movie, although graphic, is a very good rendition of what zombie movies should be like. The overtones of helping others through whatever happens can come as a good change in the newer horror movies that put sex at the forefront. Now although this movie is a good one, and the action scenes can get everyone on the edge of their seat there are a three main parts that require a mature personality especially at the younger ages. The first and most obvious is the full male nudity near the beginning of the film. It is a short scene that really sets a symbolic tone, but for the sensitive beware. Second is the first third of the movie is really dark. Zombies are everywhere, running away through sewers, having to put a bullet in some guys head to stop him from becoming a zombie. It can be a bit much for a squeamish viewer to handle. Finally the last part of the movie revolves around the plans to rape the two female protagonists. Note, this is not actually done and it is not said directly "I am going to rape them", but for an older viewer it is more apparent. This is of course balanced out by the surviving male protagonist rescuing them emphasizing the main message of the film. Overall a great movie, but make sure the younger viewers are more able to cope with the violence.
Adult Written bymovie master February 22, 2011
this movie is good for kids 16 and older no younger too much blood lots of bad language but i like it so i give it 5 stars for people ages 13 and younger absolutely not 14 -16 yea 3 stars 17 5 stars
Adult Written byMovieLover4Lyfe May 26, 2010
This was scary, scary! My boyfriend and I watched it together and he of course loved it while I was covering my eyes half the time! Not for children!
Parent Written byPlague February 2, 2010

28 Days Later

A really cool movie. Very bloody and intense violence. So this movie is definitely not for the faint of heart. No surprise pop-ups but the zombies themselves are pretty freaky.
Adult Written bydarthsitkur October 19, 2012

28 days later sucks

the trailer made it look awesome but then it ended up sucking
Parent of a 10 and 13 year old Written byTheRightGuy101 September 2, 2011

Not a good one

So stupid at times and dragged on quite a bit. Some Adult themes but not over the top. Not worth seeing. There is a part when you see the main character naked but not in a sexual way. Fine for 13 and up! 2/5
Adult Written bydudeman123 July 19, 2010

Excellent!

Finally! A well done zombie movie with a serious tone. 28 Days Later is a near perfect horror film and should be watched by more people than just the horror junkies. There is no explicit sexual content and not too much language. It's an exciting, edge of you seat horror movie that knows its limits. The best zombie movie I have ever seen and probably will ever see. Certainly one of the best horror films of the last decade.
Adult Written byuytt2 October 29, 2009

see it enjoy it buy it

wow this movie was scary and extremely suspenful if youre kids can handle it bring them on for the ride of their life
Adult Written byjesus3boy April 24, 2009
lots of language and brief full guy nudity but I still love it because its one movie that actually scared me and that doesnt happen to often.
Adult Written byThomashc April 9, 2008