All teen and kid member reviews for Addams Family Values

Kid, 9 years old June 26, 2014
This is a really good movie, but they say some sexual things. Like "I miss physical pleasure with Debby." And when the baby is born and this girl is saying this story about a storm. Wednesday says in response "Our parents are having a baby too. They had sex." And Debbie test fooling Fester by saying "Did you know I'm a VIRGIN, Fester?" And then (hinted) they had sex. So great and hilarious movie, just give kids The Sex Talk. D
Teen, 13 years old Written byFixit September 8, 2013

Fixit's Review

I would suggest watching it first unless your kids can handle the things related to in this review. The movie has a "support your family" kind of message, but other than that, there really isn't much of a message there. The comedy is there and there is still the funny Christopher Lloyd as the humorous Uncle Fester. We also see the funny woman Joan Cusack as Debbie, the woman admired by Uncle Fester. The rest of the cast returns as their respective film counterparts, some new characters are introduced, including David Krumholtz as Joel Glicker, Wednesday and Pugsley's new friend at summer camp. Aside from the dark comedy violence, mild language, a couple light scenes of drinking and smoking, and some mild kissing scenes, this film should be appropriate for ages 13 and up. Just my advice. Fixit's Side Note - Personally I loved it, which is why I gave it 5 stars. Just a little bit of advice for the families out there... - Fixit
Teen, 16 years old Written byDominicboo1 July 4, 2012

Even More Fun Than the First.

Debbie Jellinsky (Joan Cusack) does try to marry and kill Fester. Don't worry this isn't a spoiler! Anyone could see it within seconds of her 1st appearnce. She is a great villian, but the real problem is the sexuality. I put as on for 11+ up, because they are several sex jokes. Like Wendsday telling a little girl her parents are having a child, because they had sex.Gomez hands Pugsley a cigar. The message in here is that people that truly love you will not make you change. They love you and your idiosyncrasies. Fester realizes this when Debbie wants him to change.
Kid, 12 years old August 17, 2011

You have to see this movie

This movie is sooooooo awesome you have to see it it's funny I spit my choclate milk out of my mouth it was so funny!,!!!
Kid, 12 years old September 3, 2014
Teen, 15 years old Written bysoccerstarfish December 18, 2011

Blondies are Dangerous

All I noticed was on their honeymoon. She was like, I'm gonna give myself to you and he was like oh yea. And I was kinda creeped out but whatever.
Kid, 12 years old August 12, 2009

Little Scary But gREAT!

It Was one of the best kids horror movies, and a little scary for me lol
Kid, 11 years old October 28, 2011

Cool Movie, Parents Watch Out

GOTHIC AND HILARIOUS! Even though it has some bad things in it is a AWESOME movie. Parents should watch for these things. I enjoyed the movies and so will children.
Kid, 11 years old August 16, 2009

Hilarous movie

This is one of my favorite Adams family movie and there was barely anything that was major bad but like people it's a comedy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!They are only doing this stuff out of funny not really being rude.
Teen, 14 years old Written bywednesdayaddams April 9, 2008