Kid reviews for Addams Family Values

Addams Family Values Poster Image

Here is what I'm gonna say

wednesday referenced sex in this movie

Amazing!!!

This is great movie! Nothing too bad. There are several references to sex, but no sex actually happens. Only other thing is, this is the Addams family. You have to expect some creepiness. There are going to be several killing references and more. A sacrifice scene is put into place but the sacrifice never actually dies. Nothing bad shown.

was spooky

This was a very spooky movie.

Pretty good, some questionable things though..

WARNING!! Spoilers ahead Addams Family Values is a GREAT sequel to the original 1991 film, following up with uncle fester. There is a pretty insane level and amount of violence though! When Wednesday and Pugsley's parents have a baby, they try to murder it by throwing it off a roof, dropping an anvil on it, etc. And when a child in the hospital tells them about how baby are from storks, Wednesday says, "Our parents are also having a baby. They had sex." Which is questionable. There are things with Fester and Debby as well where Debby calls herself a virgin and Festers in the says he misses "physical love" with debby which made me go: oh god. And Wednesday burns down a camp. There is some language but that's the least bad part. This film is good but has some stuff that your kid should be talked to about or if they ask about it just say, "don't worry." It'll fly over their heads to be honest. I hope you enjoyed my review

yessssssss

this movie is the best and i am addicted. i like the violence (stays true and faithful to original), but the mentions of sex are not bad. there are discussions of virginity, but nothing bad. one thing: wednesday is a bad b*tch, but that doesn’t mean anything.

Delightful Sequel

I really enjoyed this sequel, it is fun, dark, exiting and humorous. However less dark than the 1st one. I would recommend to watch.

This I think would be better than Addams family

Violence 4/5 they dance with a knife multiple weapons are used a play is ruined in a dark and violent way. Someone gets electrocuted then disintegrates. A gun points explosions someone kills there parents at 10. And kills there husbands also in dark ways. Gun shoots car chases. Finally someone try’s to electrocute the Addams. Drinking drugs & smoking. 2/5 Gomez smokes he also gives pugsley a cigarette to smoke. Swearing. 2/5 hell and damn is used rarely. Sex. 4/5 some people kiss. Gomez and Marticia kiss a lot but not on the lips on both arms and hand. The hole story is kinda about love because ( maybe spoilers I’m not good at not spoiling movies) debby tries to marry someone. Debbie and fester do some sort of love thing I don’t know because I had to close my eyes. It’s a great movie.

Addams family Values review by Logan Strohl

Addams Family Values is a really great sequel to The Addams Family it's even better then the first one great cast story and score.

HILARIOUS!!!

This move is just as funny as the first one! Pugsley and Wednesday try to kill their new baby a lot of times but fail. The baby almost turns into a like "non Addams" but they save it. Uncle Fester is madly in love with Debbie and it turns out that Debbie is a bad guy. There is talk of Fester and Debbie having sex but they don't. Pugsley and Wednesday go to a summer camp and Wednesday tries to kill everyone there a lot. There are lots of weapons shown again. Fester gets blown up but he someone escapes. No one dies but it's unsure if the bad guy dies at the end. It's REALLY good and SOOOOO funny though and you should really watch it!!!