Want personalized picks that fit your family?

Set preferences to see our top age-appropriate picks for your kids.

Get age-based picks

Parent reviews for Alien vs. Predator

Horrid horror has lots of bloody violence, some cursing.

Adult Written bytommysportsgirl April 9, 2008

Really quite interesting!

I've never watched any of the Alien or Predator movies before, but now I will! The acting isn't so hot, but the action is fantastic!
Adult Written bysusan l. October 23, 2016

Alien returns to fight predator in 2004 classic, thats kind of violent and ok for older tween's.

it is ok for tween's because it was not too scary. I mean, chest bursters are pretty ruff. there's some blood, but it's silly gore, and there is not a whole load of blood. a chest burster bursts out of a lady, and its not too graphic. but its kind of violent. there is one brutal kill wen the predator corners a man and it begins to show him getting stabbed in the neck. Parents don't get me wrong but I let my 9 year old kid watch this, and he loved it! I did to! It was impressing, but still violent. A mother f-cker is used. but 17+ is unnecessary. really, maybe theres a couple grownup parts in it. And its kind of scary. But its fine for 10+

Adult Written byjacob a March 22, 2015

AWESOME!!!

This movie is NOT... I repeat NOT bad. its Not scary, it only has green gore, and other stuff. This movie is NOT bad

Adult Written bythemovietruth July 26, 2012

Not a good movie, but kids will love it!

This is NOT a good movie but it might be a little something for kids 9 and up to enjoy. Its fun its actiony and has a low plot so little kids can have fun.
Adult Written byProsaiche October 8, 2011

It's like an alien abortion

It is a good horror/gore movie. Definitely lives up to the previous movies. I think it is okay for 16 and up due to some of the scenes being sensitive for some of the younger audiences. Other then that, it is a VERY entertaining movie.

Adult Written bychangster.eminem December 13, 2009

Three Parties Fight A Vicious War in Movie

A very dark, intense, violent movie. Lots of gruesome scenes, including chest busters and face grabbers. It is a giant hunt, involving humans, aliens, and predators, only one person survives.

Adult Written bySmiles415 April 9, 2008
Adult Written bychrischris1 April 9, 2008
Adult Written byRcS517 April 9, 2008

I think it's a good movie

Lots of killing mostly implied and just one f-bomb in the movie
Adult Written byCyraxPredator November 7, 2011

good movie

Adult Written bybryan140140 August 18, 2011

My Thoughs

this is definitely not the greatest Alien vs. Predator movie to date however for a pg-13 film it get away with a lot. although i would not recommend for anyone under 10 i think 12 years old should be ok. the gore is small, theres 1 swear word that i remember, and has great action scenes. this doesn't live up to the height in seeing this film but it a average popcorn flick and will keep you entertained until the end of the movie.
Adult Written byWweyland January 25, 2019

Alien vs. Predator

This movie is less violent than the other Alien, Predator and Alien vs. Predator movies. There are deaths but we mostly see green creature blood. The movie has become better with time, as action and horror movie quality in general has dropped over the years. For the ranking of the Alien movies (including AvP), see https://www.avpcentral.com/top-alien-movies
Adult Written byAvp December 31, 2014
There is lots of slime and gore but not as much as in the original alien or predator movies but there is some swering like the s word is used 3 times 1 f word 2 b words and one incomplete m*therf*cker violence and gore 4/5 sex 0/5 language 3/5
Adult Written by@@@ December 17, 2011

BULLCRAP!

NO.NO.NO.NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT WATCHING IT. THERE ARE A LOT OF CRAPPY FILMS OUT THERE, BUT THIS IS JUST TOO MUCH TO TAKE IN. NEVER WATCH IT.EVER

Adult Written byMovieLover4Lyfe October 26, 2010
Please, spare yourself and definitely your children from this movie. Gross and very violent. The movie isn't worth watching, it's almost laughable how bad this movie actually is.

Adult Written byDr.Q November 16, 2009
The predators and the aliens movies were the greatest space monsters and now the A vs P are the best movies of space monsters there is.