All teen and kid member reviews for America

Teen, 14 years old Written byMalpacka99 July 20, 2014

Appreciation for America

I thought this movie was very rich in history. I learned about past events and the true meaning of America. I can't believe whoever wrote this review-editor?-would give it such a bad star rating! This was extremely informational and it was WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY better than just a 1! Now, I did think the ending was a bit ambiguous, but it was still an excellent movie. I am so privileged to be able to live in America, and this movie tells exactly why.
Teen, 17 years old Written byCRB1107 July 18, 2014

A great political movie!

I'm 17 and I love politics. This movie covers about America and goes against some lies of our country's history. However, at the end of this movie it gets political and compares President Barack Obama and Fmr. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton's similarities. Yet, both sides need to be aware of what each other is saying. So I wouldn't dismiss seeing the movie because of this if you're a liberal.
Teen, 13 years old Written byShadow21 November 13, 2014

Mildly violent

Really nothing bad, just a few mild battle scenes and a sort of semi-hanging(the man lives). Also, a brief but brutal beating scene
Teen, 13 years old Written byShadow21 November 13, 2014