All parent member reviews for Anger Management

Adult Written bydoodlesalltheday April 9, 2008
Adult Written byForknose April 9, 2008

It's Adam Sandler!

Another Adam Sandler movie. His movies are hilarious and not really all that inappropriate. Anger Management is his usual comedy (not like Punch Drunk Love) but the sexual themes make it a bit more suggestive than Big Daddy. Still, I would give it the oscar so easily.
Parent of a 11, 13, 16, and 19 year old Written byWesnocs February 7, 2011

No Way Hosea!

No way. We found this show one we would not repeat. As an adult, I don't like to listen to that much foul language and the sexual talk was over the top. It made little sense and I was frustrated through the entire show. Senseless plot and not a good role model for solving problems in life.
Adult Written by4Spice September 6, 2010

watch it funny movie

watch this movie you wont stop laughing great comedy 15 and over mostly for language and sex no one under 15 if your more mature maybe 13
Parent Written byPlague February 2, 2010

Anger Managment

Very funny movie. The part when Dave fought his old bully cracked me up. A fun movie for the whole family really.
Adult Written bysk8erpunk April 9, 2008

I walked out of the theater with a big smile

It was really great! The ending was even better! I suggest you go see it!
Adult Written bygavin m. jackson April 9, 2008

Can't sandler do any better?

Adam Sandler showed in Punch Drunk Love that he can be a great sincere actor. Here he does the same stupid, disconnected performance that gets him money. Why not be daring and make another good movie? Is he scared? Jim Carrey pulled it off with The Truman Show, Man on the Moon, and the Majestic.
Adult Written byCSM Screen Name... April 9, 2008

Great Movie 11+

This was a great movie. It had had a very important message, to stand up for yourself. I think that it is a movie every kid should watch some day.
Adult Written byzelda dude April 9, 2008