Want personalized picks that fit your family?

Set preferences to see our top age-appropriate picks for your kids.

Get age-based picks

Parent reviews for Back to the Future Part III

Wild West-themed final installment is fine for older tweens.

Parent of a 14 year old Written by[email protected] August 15, 2013

good not as good as the first one that is.

this is a good one but not as good as the first one.

Adult Written byPittsburghmichaels October 4, 2017

Final Entry in Popular Series is a great Conclusion

This is my favorite Back To The Future film. I prefer this over the first two because it is western theme and is funny and a great improvement over the second film. I thought the first two were okay but this one is great. Highly Recommend you check this out. Their is a lot of swearing in here.

Parent of a 8 year old Written byronansuperman March 4, 2017
Parent of a 12 year old Written byTsion April 9, 2008

Fun Wrap-Up to Amazing Trilogy!

BACK TO THE FUTURE blew me away. BACK TO THE FUTURE PART 2 was a worthy sequel. PART 3 tops 2, but one's still the best. Anyhow, PART 3 is a fun ending to one of the best trilogies ever. PART 3 picks up right where 2 left off. The 1955 Doc Brown gets Marty to the Old West where he assumes the identity Clint Eastwood and searches for Doc. But Doc's infatuated with schoolteacher Clara Clayton, and he wonders if he wants to go back to 1985. 3 is the most kid friendly of the triolgy, th only one worth a PG rating. No sex at all, unlike the first two. Language is milder too, down to the occasional "d**n" or "b**ch". Violence is what you'd expect from a Western, none of it nasty. BACK TO THE FUTURE PART 3 sums up the triolgy well and will for sure leave audiences satisfied, yet sad that the old Delorean will never flash again. Highly reccommended.
Parent of a 10 and 12 year old Written byHendo H. U December 27, 2017

Adult Written byTigerMother August 31, 2014

Surprising amount of cursing

This is a fun movie and we watched it with my 8 year old stepdaughter, but I think it is more appropriate for 12 due to the language. I was lazy and checked the age rating, which was 9 and I thought it would be safe for her. I failed to check the language rating or I would not have let her watch it. Too any s-words and son-of-a-B-words for the rating to be appropriate for 9. I'll be paying the price for letting her watch it. I just heard her argue with her older sister (who is not letting her watch a movie) and her argument was, "But I watch Grimm and Eureka (her mother lets her watch those) and last night I watched Back to the Future III and that has lots of cuss words in it."

Adult Written byBestPicture1996 June 24, 2014

Silly but an improvement on "Part 2"

You have to wonder, even though it was set up in the first sequel, why Bob Zemeckis found it necessary to put these two beloved characters in the Old West. The design and costumes are great, authentic I guess. And even though Doc and Clara's romance is rushed, it's still cute. If the original was Marty's movie, the 2nd was Biff's movie, then this is Doc's movie, and given how entertaining Christopher Lloyd is, this was a treat seeing him go crazy with this role.

Adult Written byWhatdoIthink? April 9, 2008
This is the best and most appropriate of the Back to the Future trilogy. Although BTTF is okay for younger kids, their comprehension of the film may be a problem. But, if you're looking for an interesting movie that you can watch with kids here's one.
Written byAnonymous November 25, 2018

The butt review

Third installment of back to the future is very good. There is still some bad language with b*tch, sh*t, and a**. There is some action in the movie with shooting, and Indians riding on horses with guns and bow and arrows.............................................................................................aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Tttttttttttttttttthhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhiiiiiiijiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiissssssssssssssssssss iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiisssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvviiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeea,!!!
Written byAnonymous August 18, 2018