Kid reviews for Back to the Future Part III

Wild West-themed final installment is fine for older tweens.

Teen, 13 years old Written byJustino4 April 25, 2011

PG-13 Hands Down

This movie was made after PG-13 was invented so why didn't they rate this movie PG-13? There's harsh cussing, old western violence that is also harsh, some sexual jokes, and mild drinking. It should be rated PG-13 hands-down.

Teen, 16 years old Written byBranislavDJ January 16, 2011
I really like it!

Kid, 11 years old February 19, 2011

Awesome!!!!!

Confusing if you have not seen the first and second.
Kid, 10 years old January 19, 2014

EPIC!!!

I will explain this in only one word. "EPIC!!!"

Teen, 14 years old Written byTom Cruise Fan August 28, 2015

"Back to the Future Part III" movie review

"Back to the Future" is my favorite comedy of all time. "Back to the Future Part II" was a big mess. So one good "Back to the Future" movie and one bad meant that this movie would determine if the trilogy was good overall. "Back to the Future Part III" was terrific. It is so much fun to watch and the movie learned from the mistakes of "Back to the Future Part II". I love the western vibe of "Back to the Future Part III". It is interesting to see how people lived back in the 1880s. The scenery was gorgeous and everything looked wonderful. Michael J. Fox and Christopher Lloyd were excellent in this film portraying their respective characters, Marty McFly and Doc Brown. At the core, this movie is really Doc Brown's movie. It is his mainly his story. I thought the movie was smart and paralleled very well to the first film. My only issue with the film was that it was kind of predictable towards the end. Other than that, this movie is entertaining from start to finish. Robert Zemeckis has made a comeback.

Kid, 12 years old August 2, 2011

Epicness

Epicness. My brother, 10, and I watched all 3 movies. :3 It was a great experience.

Kid, 8 years old April 9, 2008

Great second squel!

I like back to the future more than part 1! It's another great family movie. It has more acton than part one. I don't like Biff. When he is a teen his hair is short but when he is older he looks like and old man!! But watch this second squel!
Teen, 14 years old Written byMaster Chief - 117 April 9, 2008
Teen, 16 years old Written byHeheGonzalo August 27, 2016

My rating: PG for action and some rude humor

Teen, 15 years old Written bydkasal000 September 18, 2015
Great less swearing than previous films in the series but really good

Kid, 7 years old June 13, 2014

Old Times

I liked this final part a lot because I got to see Marty go back into the 1800s and that was cool to see. Not as good as the first two but a must to watch if you've seen Parts 1 & 2.

Kid, 12 years old March 8, 2013

Back to the Future Part III

Back to the Future Part III is a good conclusion to the Back to the Future series, though it might be confusing if you haven't seen the other films. It has a good message at the end. I think it is a good movie for families to watch together as it does have some gun violence, wild language, and alcohol.

Kid, 9 years old June 15, 2012

BACK TO THE FUTURE 3

Great series finale mixes western and sci-fi.

Teen, 16 years old Written byMartin123987 December 31, 2011

A great film

One of the greatest movies and most enthralling series of all time, the fact that its rating is pg is not right for only once or twice did I hear any swear words.

Teen, 14 years old Written byJoker912 January 26, 2017

Funny Threequel is Clever

Witty western/sci-fi hybrid closes the series on a high note

Kid, 10 years old November 14, 2016

Just as amazing as the first and second one, part III has more violence

Although this movie is amazing, it has more violence and action. However, nobody dies in it. There are gunshots and characters trying to hang each other. There is no blood but Marty gets shot but he had a bullet proof vest on. There is still bad language but that doesn't make it a bad movie.

Teen, 13 years old Written byTom Roxburgh August 24, 2016
It is the same rating wise as the first. It only includes a little bit of cussing and pretty much no violence. Miles less sex than the first though.
Teen, 14 years old Written byProjektor May 14, 2015

This is fantastic film. This movie is sci-fi-western and this is comedy and adventure too. This is romantic movie in film an dlongest.

This movie have some western violence, but not too bad.

Kid, 11 years old October 15, 2014

Great finale to the Back to the Future Trilogy

Some uses of s**t, SPOILER ALERT: Marty is thought to have been shot but is wearing a bulletproof vest.

Kid, 9 years old August 11, 2014

some swearing and drinking

good movie but some swearing like when Mardi(Michael J Fox) keeps saying assh**e and b**ch and just tell your kids not to repeat those words. When this evil man from 1855 hangs up a boy but luckily safed by his friend. When this man Dr Emmet Brown drinks some whskey and falls sick but good movie