Kid reviews for Casino

Casino Poster Image

great movie!

very good Italian movie. i am Italian so i really loved it, Sharon Stone is great! super violent and long so if your ok with that then it should be fine. there’s one sex scene but very quick

Great Robert de Niro film.

Great film but not for kids or younger teens.

WAW!!! C'est un grand classique de Robert De Niro. Très violent, vulgaire, drogue, alcool, cigarettes, sexe, etc...

Very Entertaining But Not For Kids

I was way more entertained by this than Goodfellas, despite the fact that the film was so long I watched it over the span of two nights. It's story is so involving and it's characters are so interesting. Unfortunately, it's definitely recommended not for the light hearted or for kids as it's very violent and full of f-bombs.

My favourite film of all time

I’ve seen 900+ films, many of them which I’ve loved and many of which have been considered by others as the greatest films of all time. I could easily give the spot of my favourite to Ingmar Bergman’s the seventh seal or maybe something else. However Casino really takes the cake! I’ve seen it twice each experience being better than the last, yes there is violence and swearing and there is sex but common sense media is overreacting, there’s only like 3 scenes that apply to sex and none are detailed.

Entertaining but long and violent

Extremely violent, a man's head put in a vice and turned until eye pops out, shootouts, a montage of mob killings, a man and brother clubbed to death with baseball bats. Very frequent, very strong language. A woman's buttocks is shown, two implied sex scenes and one on-screen but nothing sensitive shown. Lots of drinking/drugs/smoking

Mob film Masterpiece, not for younger kids

I don't think you need to really be 18 like common sense says, but it is a pretty heavy movie with some heavy scenes in it. First thing you need to know, is it is a mob movie, so there are multiple scenes where people die onscreen, to gunshots, stabbings, and at the end one of the main characters and his brother are clubbed to death onscreen with a baseball bat (very bloody). There are also a few scenes with one character where he has sex with another man's wife, and puts her head down at his genitals for oral sex in a separate scene. There's tons of swearing, f--k, bitch, s--t, ass, and more, and it's fairly constant throughout the movie. There are also scenes where characters do drugs onscreen, and there's a character who abuses her daughter while on the influence, and she and her husband get into some really nasty fights and scenes in the movie. It is a masterpiece, however. Just better for kids closer to 14.

Scorsese's may the best

It's masterpiece and for me kid in age of 11 can watch it with parent because it's show why you shouldn't gamble and why you shoudn't drink. It's great but it has couple sex scenes. If you wanna watch this with your kid who is 11 or older, go ahead!

I loved it