Kid reviews for Come Play

Come Play Poster Image

One of my favorite movies of all time. A must see.

This is an incredible movie. It is funny, scary, and unlike other horror movies, it actually managed to scare me at one point. Not even the conjuring scares me. That’s how well done this film was. It had an amazing cast, everyone did phenomenal. The kids should honestly be nominated for an Oscar. The plot was interesting and not cliched. The scares were original, and they didn’t go in the jump scare routine for horror elements. Overall, this is a 98/100. It could have had a bit of a longer run time, but it was still amazing.

1 person found this helpful.

Good Horror Movie for People New to Horror

This movie follows an autistic boy with disabled communication, in which he uses technology to overcome his disabilities. An on-screen monster manipulates the device to bring the family a nightmarish time. The movie isn't extremely scary and wouldn't thrill horror movie enthusiasts. Still a good effective horror movie for people starting out with horror movies.

1 person found this helpful.

Would recommend if you are just getting into horror.

If you are just getting into horror this is a good movie for you. Come Play is a intense drama/thriller that has some cussing, bullying, a few jump scares, and a positive and touch massage that will make you cry. Overall a good movie.

Very great thriller!!!!

This show is probably on my top ten scary movie list. Especially at my age, it is hard to come across a movie that is safe but still exciting. There is violence and fear. However, it has good messages. Your kid shouldn't watch this if they get easily scared, but is perfect for pre-teens and teens.

come play with me Riley

INNAPROPRIATE

THIS IS NOT OKAY!!!! IT HAS ALOT OF SCARY SCENES AND SHOULD NOT BE WATCHED BY PEOPLE YOUNGER THAN 18!!!! IT IS ABOUT A BOY WHO HAS AUTISM AND FINDS A BOOK ON HIS TABLET, AND A SCARY MONSTER COMES TO LIFE!!! DO NOT WATCH!!!

Awesome movie

If you like stranger things you will love this. If you've watched a quiet place then you will also love this amazing film no swear words perfect. I think kids 9 and up can watch.

Great and just the right amount of scary

It is a great thriller I wouldn't call it scary tho but it's a great movie it says one cuss word and has a few scary sights but definitely recommend 12+

SUPER AWESOME Wonder but horror

A great PG-13 break from some heavier stuff, with strong characters and great messages. The plot was super cool, and the monster, thought sometimes bad CGI, was neatly designed.

Good Movie Kid Friendly Just Scary!

This movie was a great one its is completely kid friendly. Nothing bad 1 or 2 swears and just scariness. SPOILER: The ending was sad.