Parent reviews for Creed II

Strong sequel has boxing violence, some language.

Adult Written byGloriaBandocas November 19, 2018

Adult Written byRocket Queen November 23, 2018

More Drama Than Boxing

Going in I'm not really sure what I expected from the film, however the movie disappointed my expectations for a good boxing movie. The movie takes too much time focusing on family drama, plot is predictable and the writing felt cliche. It's also slow at times to the point where you forget you're watching a boxing movie.
Parent of a 4 and 6 year old Written byYourcool November 28, 2018

Great!

Movie was so amazing great way to end the year. when it gets to the sexual part get your child to just close his eyes and the language wasn't to bad also the creed never gives up!

Adult Written byJustLiam December 4, 2018

A must watch

Creed 2 has a very well balanced plot for a predominantly boxong focused film. The emotions that are projected through the characters to the audience are non less than excellent. There are very few scenes I would personally adjust if any at all.

Parent of a 3, 8, and 10 year old Written byRPJConnell December 3, 2018

awesome

Adult Written byhouseofboys2008 December 15, 2018

Great except one scene

The scene when the couple gets engaged is quite intimate. While there is no nudity, it was WAY more than what I was expecting based on the official common sense media review. My teenagers were uncomfortable seeing it with mom in tow. And my younger kids just closed their eyes. I think CSM review needs to be more specific about this scene.