All teen and kid member reviews for Father of the Bride

Kid, 11 years old October 23, 2009

Great for tweens and teens!

LOVE IT! Not for under 11, but older will love it!I I know i did!
Teen, 17 years old Written bysarah418 April 9, 2008
Teen, 17 years old Written byMsMovies May 9, 2013

Sex: 3/10 - Violence 1/10 - Language 1/10 - Drinking 1/10

Another great movie for everybody! It had some mild things in it, but nothing that older kids and tweens cannot see. The sex was very mild; there were o actual sex scenes, just a few sexual lines and some kissing. *The worst and most intense part is when Steve accidentally tells his daughter to fasten her condom, meaning to say seatbelt. *In one scene, Brian and Annie kiss with passion for about ten seconds, but this is all that happens. This scene is played for laughs. *There is some mind kissing between Brian and Annie at the wedding and some kissing between Steve and Diane. *There is a scene where Brian gives Annie a blender as a wedding gift. Annie over reacts and thinks that it mean something sexual, but this is not what it means. -- There is not really any violence in this film. The absolute worst thing that happens is in a scene where two dogs growl and chase Steve into a pool, but they do not harm him or bite him. -- There is some mild language, but no sh*ts or b*tches. Very clean even for a PG rated movie. There are some moments when people say "Oh my God" and they yell at each other, but no actual swears. -- The drinking in this film is very mild. *A man takes his son in law out to a bar just to talk with him. *People drink alchohal in a few scenes. (NOTE: all the drinking in this film is done in a friendly way)
Kid, 9 years old June 30, 2016

Phew!!!! Very close!

Very good movie only there is a tiny tiny scene where the dad tells the boy something referring to "the talk" when he meant to say fasten your seatbelt. Love it love it love it. Luckily my little brother had his headphones on at that part. Definitely recommend. The boy's parents drink some alcohol in one bit but it's fine. Hope this review helped you decide.
Kid, 12 years old February 18, 2016
Good and interesting movie. With a fun and hectic storyline and some bits that will make you laugh. In terms of content there is a lot of kissing and sex talk and at one point the main character says, "Make sure you fasten your c**dom!" out loud, something that little kids may not understand,
Kid, 12 years old December 23, 2015

Great Funny Movie

Funny and cool, but you need to be old-ish to understand.
Kid, 9 years old September 5, 2011

romance

weird
Teen, 13 years old Written bysillywiz May 14, 2011

Family Movie

Graet movie. Great, Emphazises on growing up and getting married and letting your children go, and move on.
Teen, 15 years old Written bystripesanddots May 14, 2011
I LOVE this movie! It's so cute and funny. There are a few iffy lines. I think it's okay for 11+.
Kid, 11 years old October 5, 2009

perfect for all ages

I LOVE this movie!!!!! :) it is the best movie ever has great father daughter stuff! it reminds me of me and my dad except when i get married i will miss my family and my parents!!!! This was funny,cute, and sooooo sweet!!!!
Kid, 11 years old September 27, 2009

Perfect for 10+ or with an older sibling

I loved this movie. It's really funny and sweet. It's a very good movie!
Teen, 15 years old Written byangze9211 April 9, 2008
Teen, 15 years old Written bypurplecatroo April 9, 2008

Very Funny!

Good for Teens but i regret letting my siblings who are 9 and 10 watch because of a couple innapproaite lines
Teen, 15 years old Written bymovie_Nerd102 April 9, 2008