Kid reviews for Fruitvale Station

Fruitvale Station Poster Image

No reviews yet.

Add your rating

I'm shook

This movie was moving and incredible; it really puts the world into a different perspective. A must watch. I cried and I don't cry over anything ever. Honestly, I found the content to be pretty tame, besides the swearing and of course, the overall circumstances. The main character is redeeming himself and getting back on track from being a drug dealer, so there's talk of 'selling trees' and whatnot. There's some kissing as well. I was expecting the movie to be more violent too. It's not gory or anything, just emotional. And last but not least, the language isn't great, but it really contributes a lot to the story. In the end it's up to the parents, but I'd show this movie to a mature 11 year old if they desire, they know not to repeat anything, and if they have an idea of the ways of the world.

Naleighna Royall the best

i think this is what we need to bring done police brutality and we need a riot

I cried for hours

I love this movie and I actually turned 12 4 days ago Im not 13. I watched this when I was 9 and watched it again about 2 weeks ago. I think it is for kids age 8 and up. There are none of the scenes that people keep saying there is to be honest so yeah. And 17+ are actually kidding.

Gritty, hopeful but ultimately devastating

The impending sense of doom from the very start of "Fruitvale" makes this a very emotional ride, as you see the domino effect of how Oscar Grant III was unjustly killed in a train station on the first day of 2009. This extraordinary thing simply shows a day in the life of this man, not a hero, not a drug-selling crook, but an imperfect man, who truly loved his kid over everything. Expect a lot of Oscar love to come to this film, it's one of my favorites of the year so far.

Fruitvale Station is a very important Movie

Fruitvale station has great acting and a great story. The whole movie is very sad and extremely good. Fruitvale Station isn't a movie you should enjoy it is a movie that you should see and see how dark real life is. Fruitvale Station is one (and maybe the best) movie of the year.