Kid reviews for Galaxy Quest

Hilarious, fast, funny, fresh fun for the family.

Teen, 15 years old Written byMitchell Charleston May 24, 2013

Love it!!!

I love the 1999 film Galaxy Quest. It is so awesome. I love the humor. When I saw it in theaters back in 1999, I was laughing NON-STOP. I'm not joking. I recommend this film to any sci-fi fan. P.S. I'm a sci-fi fan!
Teen, 17 years old Written bymoviewannabe April 22, 2013

I was six when I saw this for the first time

I must admit, any kids who love sci-fi movies that mix thrills with laughs should watch this.

Kid, 7 years old August 29, 2009
i love a parody of star trek,but it's kind of scary.

Teen, 16 years old Written bySushiChristianKitten January 11, 2020

Awesome but Intense

This is within my top 3 favorite movies of all time. It's funny, witty and exciting. There are some seriously likeable characters and some good messages about determination (Never give up, never surrender!) and teamwork. It's full of suspense, but also a lot of humor as this is basically a parody. There isn't too much bad content. There is quite a lot of violent content, such as torture and a scene where some small grey aliens kill and eat an injured one of their own. But if you can handle Star Trek, I highly recommend this to any thrill seekers, comedy fans or sci-fi geeks!

Kid, 10 years old January 20, 2019

Hilarious fantasy quest

Teen, 13 years old Written bygregguy February 7, 2016

Great Movie for families

Galaxy Quest is a great movie for families to sit down and watch together. There is a lot of humor and a lot of action. The movie may seem to start a little slow for some people but once it gets going it's a really good movie. There are a few bad words but god d**n is as bad as it gets.

Kid, 12 years old January 12, 2016

Ok, good if you watch Star Trek

The movie is ok, it's not that good in my opinion but it is good if you watch a lot of Star Trek because it kind of makes fun of star trek. There isn't too much violence but there is a few scary moments.
Kid, 10 years old March 9, 2013

My Review Of Galaxy Quest.

Galaxy Quest Is A Spoof of Star trek,The Popular Line Of Movies, Tv Shows,And More.The Plot Is How A Group of Tv Actors Who Once Acted on star trek type of show, are Called By Some People Who Think they Are Really Fighters.So Basically,Actors Are Actually Put In Battle.Now,I Have Not seen Star Trek,And I Really Liked This Movie!It Had Lots Of Jokes,And If I Remember Correctly,Lots Of Puns. The Only Downside is that there is LOTS Of Bad Things. People Swear Lots in Galaxy Quest,And There Is Some Violence Too.Some Other Bad Stuff Like Cleavage,And The Main Character Gets Drunk.Even though Galaxy Quest Is Downright Brilliant, It Is Not For Young Kids.

Teen, 13 years old Written byK bug November 4, 2012

Galaxy Quest

Hilarious. At the end a lot of cleavege is shown with the Woman. There are a few scary images and some viloence but nothing an 11 or 12 year old cant handle. Its a hilarious move though and i loved it!!!
Kid, 10 years old August 3, 2009

I like it

Some parts are surprising and scary and it has some violence but it has no nudity. This film is too violent for 6 or 7 year olds but for ten year olds (like me) it is very good.

Teen, 15 years old Written bybubbo April 9, 2008
Funny and extremely entertaining.