Want personalized picks that fit your family?

Set preferences to see our top age-appropriate picks for your kids.

Get age-based picks

Parent reviews for Geostorm

Tons of CGI disaster/sci-fi mayhem; eye-rolling story.

Adult Written bymhvc October 23, 2017

We loved it

My 11 year olds loved it and were able to follow the story really well. They are mature enough to know it was not "real" and although the disaster scenes were well done it was not scary for them. I thought it was a great family movie! We really enjoyed it.
Adult Written bycallista y. October 27, 2017

Horrible movie.

I came to this movie with my 8 year old son, and let me just start by saying: Don’t bother wasting 11 dollars on this movie, it is an absolute disaster. Not only was there a considerable amount of profanity for a Pg-13 movie, but also several scenes of innapropriate content. It was in fact, so bad, my son and I had to search up the run time to see how long the movie would last before it ended. I would definitely have left earlier if i had the option. For all those considering to see it; Don’t bother. One of the worst movies I’ve ever been to, hands down.
Adult Written byNick Y. October 27, 2017

Another Aimless CGI Based Mega Budget Extravaganza.

Figured out the entire movie in the first 3 minutes. the money wasted on the budget of this Disaster of a movie could have fed starving children in an entire country for a year. What should other families know about this movie? Your 9 year old will love it but you'll want to pull your hair out.
Adult Written byFunnyFez 9. October 27, 2017

Morbidly shocking

My son was a climate change denier until he watched it 10\10 best movie of the year. Do keep in mind that this movie shows graphic scenes as well as mass destruction. This is better than Bad Ratz 7
Adult Written byNiweera February 9, 2018

Really good movie about science and stupidity...

This movie is a good portrayal of the advancement of science can also be the end of the human race as we know it. However shows good idea about how and why we should be united as one in the face of mortal danger or be divided and face the ultimate peril.

Parent Written byWebsage December 8, 2017

Visual equivalent of a McDonald's beefburger...

Geostorm pushed the 'suspension of disbelief button' so hard, so frequently and with such gusto that it self-destructed before halfway through! Ridiculous over-the-top nonsense, banal acript and ludicrous storyline that proves beyond doubt that 'less is more'... Like many films today crafted for the dumbed-down ADD generation, littered with mutifarious, blatant and unsuccessful efforts to tweak the emotional hot-buttons... It was the visual equivalent of eating a McDonald's beefburger... leaving you feeling unsatisfied, undernourished, bilious and outraged at what you paid (i.e. an unrefundable 109 minutes out of one's life!!)
Adult Written byflynn l. December 15, 2017

great

this movie is not a masterpeace but is is quite good

Parent of a 9 year old Written bySharon B. November 4, 2017

Best movies since Armageddon!!!

My son had tears in his eyes that's how good it was.

Adult Written byManuelNard August 10, 2018

Geostorm

Wow is crazy , so happy i have boxxy software where i can watch everything for free
Adult Written byCan K. October 31, 2017

Dumb and Predictable movie for 7 and up

This movie has mild violence and swearing but don't make your kids watch this because it was no good