Kid reviews for Geostorm

Tons of CGI disaster/sci-fi mayhem; eye-rolling story.

Teen, 13 years old Written bymkesrocks October 28, 2017

Great movie!

I just saw the movie today and it was great! We saw it in IMAX 3D so the experience was even better. There is occasional kissing between couples in the movie but honestly nothing to be worried about. There is a few selective language choices such as hell, s**t, and damn. It is a very action packed film and there are many scenes with guns, or explosions. But over all great movie and I would watch it again!

Teen, 14 years old Written byAll For Jesus March 26, 2018

Cute mildly-cliché movie that overuses some language.

Some typical good messages about family, but done in a clever, unusual way. Sex in the movie is by no means terrible. The worst of it is in one seen where a man and his fiancé are lying on his bed together talking about getting married. Her cleavage is quite visible in this scene, if that is a concern of yours. There is an occasional, tame kiss. Violence is a prominent theme, though most of it is undisturbing. Some big explosions with gunfire are involved. Given the nature of the movie, massive cities like Rio de Janeiro and Beijing suffer cataclysmic natural disasters with people visibly freezing or suffering. The most unsettling moment (and it’s not terrible) is when a man is hit by a car, leaving him slightly awkwardly contorted and bloody on the ground. Additionally, there is a brief moment where you see a bloody man who has been shot repeatedly in the chest in his car. Language is the biggest issue. The worst scene is when the main character’s brother is speaking to a young girl who frequently uses “s**t” while he uses an occasional “d*mn.” Throughout the movie, the language is overall pretty tame, despite some tense situations. Bottom line: This movie’s plot was not as predictable as I had anticipated and was surprisingly entertaining. With good humor, a thought-provoking premise, a satisfying ending, and some awesome characters, this B-movie is fun. If it weren’t for the language, I would recommend for nearly all audiences. (I don’t understand how it was rated PG-13. Some way worse trash is rated PG.) God bless! :)

Kid, 10 years old January 25, 2018

A little sexual but AWESOME

It was good but some sex

Teen, 15 years old Written byHiding.in.my.room December 4, 2017

Not again Hollywood, uuuuuuuugh

Don’t watch it
Teen, 13 years old Written bykittycristine347 January 26, 2019

ayy

i love ths movie my teacher showed it too me in class

Kid, 12 years old July 29, 2018

Geostorm? More like geo-yawn!

really Warner Brothers? What the heck were you thinking of?! this film is poorly made and also the critics ain't wrong, the viewers aren't nor are the rotten tomatoes reviewers

Teen, 13 years old Written byGwen904 July 8, 2018

Okay but not great disaster movie

There were some good things and some bad things about this movie. It had a good message, good actors, and a good premise, but some moments were kind of corny and eye-rolling. Overall, good, but not amazing. It could've been better.

Kid, 11 years old July 7, 2018

Great movie

This movie was better than I thought, it had a good plot. The effects were also great. I recommend this movie.