Kid reviews for Hatchet

Gory monster/slasher spoof is drenched in blood.

Teen, 13 years old Written byram234533ds July 29, 2020

Hatchet review.

This was a pretty good slasher. Reminds me of the 80s. This movie has lots of gore and blood. Even just the R version. A mans arms are ripped off. A women’s mouth is ripped open. And a man is slashed in the shoulder like 10times. There is nudity too. Lots of breast at the beginning, but that’s it. A lot of curses. F bombs and s—t are said.

Teen, 16 years old Written byJ.C. Aldridge September 25, 2018

Rated 18 (strong gory violence).

SEX/NUDITY - Scenes of strong nudity and sexualised imagery. Some crude sexual references. VIOLENCE/GORE - Brutal sequences of gory violence and substantial bloodshed. These include scenes of dismemberment, impalement, mutilation and decapitation. PROFANITY - Some strong language ("f*ck") and other milder language. DRINKING/DRUGS/SMOKING - Some alcohol use and infrequent smoking. THREAT/HORROR - Sustained threat, and strong horror scenes throughout.

Teen, 13 years old Written byAnimeLover1 December 2, 2017

Too gory

This slasher film in the woods is just way to graphic, the gore is unbelievable. This may be more gory then saw this is just sickie

Teen, 17 years old Written bygorilla99swell August 24, 2015

NO KIDS

I bought this film on iTunes not knowing what I was gonna watch. Now I regret it, it is very disgusting wit major shots of boobs at the beginning, but then it just gets to gory and gory non stop. I almost threw up completely, but this is probably the tamest of the trilogy in terms of the kills. The other two are way, waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay gorier!!!!!! and be warned it was nearly rated NC-17 and had to go direct to dvd because of the violence

Kid, 9 years old April 10, 2009

Do not watch!

Horrible slasher movie I saw when I was 8, but it was too stupid for anyone to watch. Not for kids 16 and under.

Teen, 13 years old Written byerick112 February 19, 2009

WOW

finally a horror movie thats is not a remake and MADE FROM A AMERICAN!!!!! my second favorite horror movie ever. my first is braindead or as known as dead alive. back to topic, this movie has something i have never seen before. an old lady(like 50-60) gets her jaw ripped open all the way to the back of her neck and her tongue is moving!!! great horror movie. if you don't like gore do not see this movie.