A lot or a little?
The parents' guide to what's in this movie.
What parents need to know
What's the story?
Is it any good?
Talk to your kids about ...
- Families can talk about Hell Baby's extreme blood and gore. Are audiences expected to laugh at this stuff? Are there any circumstances under which blood and gore are funny?
- What stereotypes did you notice in the movie? What does it have to say about them?
- What's the difference between lowbrow humor and other types of humor? What makes it appeal to some people?
- In theaters: September 6, 2013
- On DVD or streaming: December 31, 2013
- Cast: Keegan Michael Key, Leslie Bibb, Rob Corddry
- Directors: Robert Ben Garant, Thomas Lennon
- Studio: Millennium Entertainment
- Genre: Comedy
- Run time: 98 minutes
- MPAA rating: R
- MPAA explanation: bloody violence, graphic nudity, sexual content, language and some drug use
- Last updated: September 20, 2019
For kids who love scares and humor
Our editors recommend
Top advice and articles
Common Sense Media's unbiased ratings are created by expert reviewers and aren't influenced by the product's creators or by any of our funders, affiliates, or partners.
Streaming options powered by JustWatch