Parent reviews for Home

Home Poster Image

Alone

Sweet Home Alone

Better than most kids movies

Great to hear The Big Bang Theory’s Jim Parsons as the perfect voice for the main character. Kids 12 and under love this movie.

Terrific for 6 & 8 year olds

My kids are getting very picky with the movies they will watch (much preferring the latest kids Youtube stars). However, they both enjoyed this one. So did mom and dad (as Big Bang fans). It was nothing particularly special, but funny enough - especially the dance scenes. We all enjoyed it. The rare movie that kept the attention of all four of us. Sutiable for any age in our opinion.

How Great This Movie Is.

I personally love this movie I find it great for families with kids. This is one of my favorites. I can watch Home all day. If you have not watched this movie before I would recommend watching it. Home the movie deserves a lot of love and attention. This is a very old movie but it is still a good one. So please check it out if you haven't already because you won't regret it.

Beautiful and moving movie

Such a wonderful story. Our little one keeps on asking to watch it again. A very original and well done movie. Definitely one a kid will remember.

Cute

A cute movie. May frighten some children with the fact of the mother missing. The humor and love in it kept my daughter and I entertained.

Enjoyable film for older primary school kids+

The film has a good story-line and is quite funny. I did find that although the film isn't inappropriate, it's very American, with humour being a little rude, shaking bottoms, using words like "butt", which is totally banned in my (UK) house, rap music etc. That said, it's done quite well, but I would say 8+ for those reasons and younger if you're from a country where "butt" is appropriate for a younger child to say.

Teeny bit sad, but funny and sweet.

Loved it. Plenty of funny bits. Features cute aliens and a girl with lots of courage. Great role model. Decent story line too so adults can enjoy it. It carries a great message too.

The smashing hit comedy from DreamWorks Animation is an adventure the whole family will love.

Families everywhere have suggested DreamWorks Home, the hit comedy of 2015! An adventure that shows everyone the true meaning of HOME. My Rating: PG for thematic elements, mild action, and some rude humor.