Kid reviews for Igor

Igor Poster Image

What the heck disney!

I thought it was bad. I also hated that the 'humor' was a suicide bunny that fails his attempts because 1 that's NOT a joke and 2 people might try to do it thinking they won't die. I also hated it because the other 'humor' is just bullying. I felt like it had a bit more then flirting. All in all just a bad movie.

You must watch it to the end, otherwise, there’ll be dreadful results.

Both my sisters didn’t watch to the end because they hated it, but my brother and I stayed, and to this day, we have no regrets. In the end, it is charismatic, and gives an awesome moral.

Terrible idea for 7+

When I first watched it on YouTube that was actually free there was one scene where Scamper talks about suicide & kids are not suppose to be learning that at such a young age he’s even suicidal & there was one scene where jaclyn says I’m not Psycho! in a kids film & they’re also not suppose to be learning that too. It said from the Australian classification ratings that teens 14+ are allowed to watch it by theirselves and if I was 14+ or made someone 14+ up to watch this then it would be much better & this film should’ve been PG-13 Rated so thanks a lot Common sense Media I don’t know why it was a good idea to give it a 7+ & it’s not even kid friendly.

Pretty good

A few questionable moments but not terrible for children. I loved it when I was a kid.

The thing is...

Can frighten young children and igor says the god word which may offend those who are sensitive religiously

This movie is great, parents are overreacting.

I don't know what people are talking about, this movie is awesome. It's been one of my favorite movies for a while. The lesson of the story is also very great, you don't have to be evil to get ahead in life. Parents, don't listen to the other reviews, there's nothing scary about this movie. It's a fun Halloween comedy. Scamper's actions aren't disturbing, they're actually pretty funny.

thriller

weird movie

This is an ok movie, but it doesn't live up to Pixar in any way possible. It does have it's moments, but is not a classic. I say rent it

"Let me break the mold by saying, Not Terrible."

I really liked this this movie. Any violence it had was purely Juvenile. There was only one swearword in the whole film, "Da== it!" And there was nothing sexual. The flirting was very tame, and two characters fall in love in every movie. All in all, I thought it was a good comedy for kids. The only problem might have been the animation. It was done by some French Studio...

Igor changed the world

+++++CONTAINS SPOILERS beware!+++++ one of my favorite movies. Igor did change the world. Although the movie has a dark tone overall, it has a positive message all through the film. Igor is kind and resourceful, even though he wishes to be protrayed as evil. Good always concoures bad, and in the end. Igor stands out from the crowd and is able to stand up for what is right. And any of the sexual content you think is bad, well, none of the younger kids would understand it, because the characters and funny and corlorful and appealing (to a child) Kissing? Not a big deal. It's in 75% of movies anyway, including childrens films. DONT READ THIS REVIEW UNLESS YOU HAVE SEEN THE MOVIE.