Parent reviews for Leo the Lion

Horrible animated tale about a bullied vegetarian lion.

Adult Written byKathy Cole April 19, 2016
this is the best movie I've seen in years.

Adult Written byGamingIncredibl... July 27, 2017

Terrible, but worth picking errors in it.

Wow - we laughed at times, not because it was funny but how horrible the design, graphic rendering and voices. It feels like the movie was wrongly distributed and they gave out an unfinished copy. Leo the lion is a vegetarian and his body figure is on the way to death - he needs to eat some meat. He eats grass and the grass disapears before it gets to his mouth. The protagonist elelephant is an enimic silver and white colour, his scars turn red and blue as he walks along. An animal draws a circle during a marrige and the circle was drawn away from the crayon. The voices where at times not understandable, in particular the snake. There was weird noises at times. Screen glitched at times and there was weird slow mo effect that wasnt apart of the movie. The rain reflections had weird silvery colour. The story line got chopped more than a carrot stick, something leo would have preferred being a vegetarian!! The lip sync was so terrible im surprised all the animals teeth didint fall out. Apparently another movie got oscars for music in the 90s.... this isnt one of them, there singing was cringy and listening to nails on a blackboard would be more harmonic. Well worth watching just to make fun and see what an unfinished film looks like. Having a laugh. See if you can pick up more than 100 mistakes and flaws like we did!!
Adult Written byKaradom August 13, 2018

So, so, so BAD

This was terrible. Bad storyline, shallow acting, crappy from start to finish. Don’t waste your time.
Adult Written bycbcc July 10, 2018

Best worst movie I've seen in a long time

While this movie is, by all accounts, absolutely terrible, it is truly an enjoyable experience. The plot is slightly better than nonexistent, with several bizarre points that bear no relevance to (this is purely an assumption because I can't really tell) the main plot line. But please, watch it. It will be 1 hour and 17 minutes of your life that you will never forget.

Adult Written byBob J. May 29, 2018

HOLY MOLY IT WAS TO GOOD.

The movie was awesome! When i watched it with my family they were super happy and thought it was the best movie ever. My family would 1000% see it again.