Kid reviews for Letters to God

Letters to God Poster Image

It was good but certian senes were not very well acted

It was good but certain scenes were not very well acted

1 person found this helpful.

A Tearjerker....

So, it's a good movie. It has some funny scenes, and Bailee Madison as Sam was awesome. But then, it's for more mature kids, because this movie has the theme of death and loss in it. Not something you would want to expose your 8-year-olds to. And some dark scenes as well. If you push all of that aside, it's a really nice movie. But I warn you, it will make you cry.

Letters To God

I love this movie! It is very touching and inspiring. Although I believe that children under 12 (if mature) probably shouldn't watch it. Cancer and death is hard too deal with for anyone including me, adults and children. This movie shows how a family goes through the loss of their grandson, son, brother and friend. It will bring you some tears, but it is worth it.

leeters to the whole world

very good very inspiring

Tylers diabiesdes

you cry when you see the mid or endings to the movie but i love this movie it has been my favorite movie sence 1 year a go

Great for some kids

I lOVED this movie. Great for Kids, a sad ending. Great for all kids 9 and up.

Great movie, made me cry

This movie was so great and touching and it made me cry more than once. It made me think about how lucky I am and how I should be more appreciative of all of the blessings God has given me. Tyler is just so selfless, its amazing. All of the actors in this movie are fantastic and believable. Five stars, all the way.

horror

it was okay and scary

Great for all ages

This is a good movie. I never cry over a movie but with this one I almost did. Younger kids might be bored like my 2nd grade and kindergraden brothers.

kaitlyn age 12

i lost a cousin my grandfather almost my dad and grandmother so i think people like tyler need all the help they can get so god bless you all with cancer!!!!! and tyler I'm sorry you're dead i cried when iwatched that movie which is now my...... 8 times watching it i think.