Want personalized picks that fit your family?

Set preferences to see our top age-appropriate picks for your kids.

Get age-based picks

Parent reviews for Meet the Fockers

Lots of sexual humor in forced family farce.

Adult Written bymike600 April 9, 2008

fun 4 hole family

this movie was great fot the hole family, some languege and violence but it was overcome with a good morall.
Adult Written byage 10+ February 7, 2012

THE FUNNIEST MOVIE EVER MADE!!!!!!!!

This movie is hilarious(unlike it's predescessor Meet The Parents which was stupid and boring). I know that a lot of people thought that this wasn't as good as the first one but it was way better! But, it is a bit worse for kids than the first one was because it has A LOT of crude humour.
Parent of a 13 year old Written bygabbycrosnes555 January 6, 2011
its a very funny but you have to be at an appropriate age to understand the movie and watch it

Adult Written byCSM Screen Name... April 9, 2008

We Left

This movie had a lot of promise but failed. We enjoyed the first movie, "Meet the Parents" and expected something similiar. We brought our son, and got up and left mid-way through the movie. The story line was crude, explicit, full of sexual innuendo, and never got out of the gutter. SOme of the funny site gags were not enough to salvage this movie.
Adult Written byAnAdult April 9, 2008

Cheap Laughs...

Although it was funny, the writers went for cheap laughs by making common and often quick sexual jokes, and strong language. Definitely not for kids. The first one was funnier.
Parent of a 13 year old Written byohya August 6, 2010
funny but definetly not a kids movie

Adult Written bySonia Montejano April 9, 2008

more sexual content than first..

I was expecting a real sequel to the first movie, but it seems that they resorted to insane amounts of sexual humor for this movie. It went from a family movie, to an adult sexual comedy.. I wouldn't go see this with my family
Parent Written byCroosma88 July 9, 2018

Funny but not okay for kids

I love this website and it’s usually correct however in this movie it does show a bus of girls dressed inappropriately and some of them remove their tops and show almost the entire breast. My kids and I were both shocked and I want others to know
Adult Written byAlexandre M. December 29, 2017
Adult Written byMatt B. October 25, 2015

Funny movie for teens and up

This movie has a lot of talks about sex and sexual relationships.
Adult Written byForHim April 9, 2008

not for children

Back when I was a child; I'm 36, this movie would have been rated 'R.' It's amazing how our society has become so accepting of movies with so much sexual content. There is a lot of adult sexual humor and adult situations.
Adult Written byRiseAgainst December 13, 2010
Bad movie not worth spending money or time on seeing.

Adult Written bybagheera April 9, 2008

Not For Kids

This movie is definately under rated! My spouse and I both agree that this movie is not kid appropriate. It is full of explicit, sexual, adult, crude humor and situations. Parents should watch the movie first and then decide whether their children should watch it or not.
Parent of a 5, 12, and 16 year old Written byChris T. January 1, 2018

Leans to much on sexual humour...

First things first, if you let your kids watch Meet The Parents then you probably think the sequel is going to be fine but in reality it has frequent strong sexual content that will make you feel uncomfortable throughout, such as strap-on breasts, a woman giving a man a massage that looks very questionable, and many other weird references. Also, the story was very disappointing and I think personally, it's better to just watch the first and leave it at that.

Parent Written byPlague March 15, 2010

Meet the Fockers

Highly enjoyable. But not perfect.
Adult Written by[email protected] April 9, 2008

Watch the first movie!

Meet the Parents was better...that usually happens whenever there is a sequel.