All parent member reviews for My Bloody Valentine 3-D

Adult Written byChris LP January 28, 2009

A Flashback to the 1980's!!

This movie is a fantastic treat for all fans of 1980 horror films. It has great gory effects, wonderful acting, and a lot of cliches. Go see it! It's a fun joy ride through hell. Plus, if you're like me: a huge fan of The CW's hit horror/drama series "Supernatural", it stars Jensen Ackles.
Adult Written byrepyocity23 June 19, 2009
Adult Written byjoshua martinez July 24, 2010

not for kids.

My Bloody Valentine 3-D is one of those horror movies that your kids should not watch at all this movie is only for adults and parents you need to know that this movie is very violent and gory there's one graphic sex scene and there's graphic nudity shown and a lot of strong language used and there is some mild drinking, smoking and drugs used such as Cigarette smoking, some drinking including underaged and the main character takes some sort of prescription medication for mental illness.
Adult Written bydiw321 April 12, 2010

Possibly ok for older teens

Besides the woman streaking around naked and the gore of having a jaw ripped off with a pick-ax this movie should be OK for most mature older teens, but keep in mind the overall horror as a factor.
Parent of a 6, 10, and 13 year old Written byLifeiscool5 September 28, 2009

YUCK! CLOSE YOUR EYES! DON'T SEE THIS!

I Went To See This With My BFF And We Closed Are Eyes For The Whole Movie. This Movie Has Nonstop Gore And Sex! My Bloody Valentine Is Not A Good Movie To See.
Parent of a 7 year old Written byLiferulez89 August 23, 2009

One Word BRUTAL!!!

I Bought It On Dvd And I Had A Sickbelly. It Was So Bloody And It Had Tons Of Sexual Content. I Will Never Let My Kid Watch This Movie.
Adult Written byfarrell1 May 2, 2009
Great remake, absolutly amazing 3D, kills are the best, nice story line, and great twist.
Parent Written byMusicRock668 April 24, 2012

Best Horror movie ever !

this movie has lot of Graphic Violence and Sex and tons of gory and Swearing in this movie is most scariest movie i see in 3D first movie was in 3D horror movie
Parent of a 11 year old Written bySeanathon August 25, 2009

My Brutal Exerience

This movie has almost every single problem. The movie has graphic violence althroughout the entire movie. There is one major sex scene that very explict and non stop swearing throughout the whole moive. The movie begins with a big party which involves drinking. The whole movie does not have any good role models and there is no positive messages.
Adult Written bycallofduty5 December 5, 2011

NOT FOR KIDS!

My bloody valentine 3D is a remake of the old horror movie My bloody valentine (1981). Compared to the original this re-make is 10x more violent than the original. The movie tells about a group of kids going to party on a local mine, but they get interrupted when a delusional and a crazy killer called Harry Warden wants to kill them. Several years after the "accident" the killer returns to the town of Harmony to settle the score with the people who survived the night. Parents should know this movie is very gory, there is blood, dismembered bodies, gore and there is a great set of nudity and sex. There's a good amount of profanity aswell. This all combined is not appropriate for kids at all. Watch the movie and judge yourself is it appropriate or not.
Adult Written byemerya7x January 24, 2009

EPIC!!!

I loved this movie..It definitely satisfies all the horror junkies,imo. NOT FOR KIDS!!!DEFINITELY!!! Lots of impalements,decapitation,stabbings,etc.very bloody.also a long scene of full female nudity:frontal,rear,and breasts.pretty graphic. All in all it's a very graphic bloody movie.IF you're fans of the genre you should love it! I know i did:)
Parent Written byPlague December 4, 2009

My Bloody Valentine 3-D (2009)

Pretty good remake of the 1981 film. I saw htis movie in both 3-D and 2-D, and I have to give it to the 3-D version. Very violent, gorey, creepy, twisted, and everything I love about a good slasher movie. That dryer scenes always makes my day.
Parent of a 6, 10, 16, 17, 18+, and 18+ year old Written bydjwalib January 31, 2009

I was dodging and ducking.....3D was awesome!!!

This is athrowback to 1981 Thriller with atwist here and there the movie goes back twenty years excellent story plot. The 3D is the best I've seen and the goriness is there love the movie. It's a must see for all thrillers and chillers the pickman is back and in full effect....Happy V-day knuckleheads!!
Adult Written byilikemusik23 April 25, 2009

Fun 3-D movie

3D fun for adults only!
Adult Written byMs.Mommy May 25, 2009

3D FOR ADULTS!!!

This is a bad way to advertise a movie. Kids love 3D movies and i dont think adults would really care to see a adult horror movie in 3D or to see it at all. I saw part of the movie in 2D and nearly fainted when the guys eyeball got poked out. YUCK!
Parent of a 2 year old Written byLINDSEY76 May 5, 2009
Adult Written byDanny21 February 25, 2016

Not suitable for people under 18 .

Strong violence and full frontal nudity. (A woman running around naked for 5 minutes.)