Kid reviews for Naomi and Ely's No Kiss List

Quippy look at friendship, sexuality has racy themes.

Based on 1 review

Teen, 16 years old Written byAgirl November 4, 2017

Honestly....

It's crap. Even if you like super cheesy movies, it's crap. It was so crappy I did 2 hours of math after it and was still numb from all that crap (i hate math). Just watch 'Not Another Teen Movie' instead. Trust me, I'm not a bot (wish I was to forget this shit), its crappy, save yourself while you still can. Even this review is better than the movie.

Teen, 17 years old Written byAlexTheGhost August 11, 2020

just bad

not only were the characters unrealistic and poorly written, the plot was poorly executed, i was extremely lacking in racial diversity, not to mention the gay-best-friend had l/b (?) moms, who one then cheated on each other.
so some things this movie is promoting, is not only that wlw will cheat on each other and ruin straight marriages, its ok to not be ok with your "best friend" being gay, and that if you moms on lgbt you are too.
its a sub-par plot with poor acting, writing, and execution. the cinematography is hard to watch and understand. its not enjoyable and not for anyone hoping for a lgbt+ friendly movie.

Teen, 14 years old Written bylynchcla April 3, 2020

my review

Teen, 13 years old Written byFu Baoyi November 18, 2019
I think that this movie is okay. It was good, and entertaining.

There were lots of swear words, like shit, freaking, crap.

And they did talk about sex.

Lots of Gay stuff, and kissing.

The main person didin't dress very good.

But it was good, 13+

Teen, 16 years old Written byNargles52 October 24, 2019

Nothing Special, but Entertaining

If you're going into this movie expecting something groundbreaking, it might let you down. But I personally thing that for what it is, it was entertaining and lighthearted. There are sexual scenes (not nudity but talk etc.) but nothing too raunchy for teens or mature tweens. I think talking about the friendship dynamic Naomi and Ely have and how it can be toxic is a good lesson. While the backstories of this movie come off a bit sappy in their delivery, they create interesting backgrounds for the characters.

Teen, 14 years old Written byhellohjoe October 9, 2019

Waste of time

This is the shittiest movie ever. Its beyond boring. Don't waste your time!!

Teen, 14 years old Written byEllie D May 2, 2016
Generally good, I watched this film on Netflix and I was really surprised to see that it was only a U! It contains quite a lot of language and sex references.

Teen, 14 years old Written bygreenloversara December 5, 2015
Good movie. Nothing farther than kissing. Had a good message to it