Kid reviews for Naomi and Ely's No Kiss List

Naomi and Ely's No Kiss List Poster Image

Naomi and Ely Review

I have watched this once before and I can’t seem to figure out the story line, all i understand is the fact a boy bestfriend likes this dude but the girl bestfriend is dating the dude. That’s all i get! I don’t recommend this if your watching this in the background. You would need to be paying full attention!!

just bad

not only were the characters unrealistic and poorly written, the plot was poorly executed, i was extremely lacking in racial diversity, not to mention the gay-best-friend had l/b (?) moms, who one then cheated on each other. so some things this movie is promoting, is not only that wlw will cheat on each other and ruin straight marriages, its ok to not be ok with your "best friend" being gay, and that if you moms on lgbt you are too. its a sub-par plot with poor acting, writing, and execution. the cinematography is hard to watch and understand. its not enjoyable and not for anyone hoping for a lgbt+ friendly movie.

my review

I think that this movie is okay. It was good, and entertaining. There were lots of swear words, like shit, freaking, crap. And they did talk about sex. Lots of Gay stuff, and kissing. The main person didin't dress very good. But it was good, 13+

Nothing Special, but Entertaining

If you're going into this movie expecting something groundbreaking, it might let you down. But I personally thing that for what it is, it was entertaining and lighthearted. There are sexual scenes (not nudity but talk etc.) but nothing too raunchy for teens or mature tweens. I think talking about the friendship dynamic Naomi and Ely have and how it can be toxic is a good lesson. While the backstories of this movie come off a bit sappy in their delivery, they create interesting backgrounds for the characters.

Waste of time

This is the shittiest movie ever. Its beyond boring. Don't waste your time!!

Honestly....

It's crap. Even if you like super cheesy movies, it's crap. It was so crappy I did 2 hours of math after it and was still numb from all that crap (i hate math). Just watch 'Not Another Teen Movie' instead. Trust me, I'm not a bot (wish I was to forget this shit), its crappy, save yourself while you still can. Even this review is better than the movie.

Generally good, I watched this film on Netflix and I was really surprised to see that it was only a U! It contains quite a lot of language and sex references.

Good movie. Nothing farther than kissing. Had a good message to it