Parent and Kid Reviews on

Osmosis Jones Poster Image
Our Review

Based on 7 parent reviews

Sort by:

This movie was gross and used a lot of bad language and scenes of smoking. I couldn't believe it was only a PG!! I think it definitely should be rated PG-13. Do not let anyone under the age of 13 see this movie.

1 person found this helpful.

An amazing film

It was ok. A great movie that will capture the hearts of many. It has action, suspense, and great morals. It is a great film that anyone will enjoy!

Not very accurate, Some innuendos are made

Except for the part about cold medicine only relieving your systems instead of curing the disease, I would like to say that this movie is scientifically inaccurate (duh). For example, a virus kills a cell by injecting its DNA into the nucleus of the cell, which leads to the making of more viruses inside the cell, eventually causing the cell to burst open. The virus does NOT poke holes in the membrane of the cell (well, it sort of does, but not in the way the movie depicts it). I know this is a cartoon-style movie, but watching all the scientifically inaccurate stuff just kinda made me want to pull my hair out. As for the innuendos, well, read the other reviews. However, this movie did carry out a positive message of leading a healthy lifestyle (even though there were some gross parts).

Gross cartoon can be fun

This is both a gross and fun movie. The animated portions are clever and funny, but the real world ones are really quite gross and wierd. There's an intense scene near the end that kids may not be able to handle. Some of the caroon images are sadistically violent or vulgar. That was a warning for parents. Bottom Line: a good movie if you're open-minded, and do not get grossed-out easily. Thanks for reading! - Movie Man

A great movie the family can watch together and talk about after

This was a great movie!! My boys had first seen the Knock off cartoon Ozzy and Drix, and After we previewed the movie, we let the boys watch it. They LOVED IT.... True the start is sad, but it is a good movie, because they show how a death can effect EVERYONE in the family.... they didn't play the card that only the kids get upset. It also shows how much the dad realizes ,as the movie progresses, that his daughter needs him as much as he needs her. This is a movie that families can discuss, and many can understand.

not a deseptive movie.

me and my family luv this movie! and it is not deseptive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!