Parent and Kid Reviews on

Pieces of a Woman Poster Image
Our Review

Based on 3 kid reviews

Sort by:

This present-day drama brings up great performances; sundry, distinct execution with mature content

Heavy, fragile drama focuses on marital themes and infancy. Some rough sexuality, language, and nudity surround this film. Performances soar from characters; but, its exploration on sad themes and depression feel a little empty; but, it's for the benefit of the film: it doesn't want to go too emotionally hard on viewers. At times, it feels too weird to be true. It can go artistically obvious, which can be a major benefit to the film; however, doing this can be very risky for a film. They took this way; and needy to say, they did it quite well. 5 stars given for this film can be enough of a statement; regardless, it surpasses other films that relate to this film's topic.

good movie

Pieces of a Woman Teen Review

This movie was amazing, it was just eye opening to watch this movie because it is so raw and it totally brings you into somewhat of a perspective of this couple after they lose their child and what they go through. I feel like if you are not okay with your kid seeing graphic nudity definitely do not let them watch it and there is a lot of swearing in this movie as well. It is rated R and I feel like it is just a very adult movie in general, probably not a lot of teens would enjoy this kinda movie but I am a movie lover and I watch everything. I would say 15 and up depending on what you're okay with seeing:)