All parent member reviews for Push

Adult Written byTheoDoyp January 29, 2016

Push movie review

I give Push 3 Stars out of 5. The film's central idea is interesting. Look, this film wasn't to great but there where certain aspects i liked but more of the ones i didn't. It's a good looking film in blu-ray (hd) and it feels as if what the film was made for. It's very stylish/stylised like CSM said and some things the film tries to showcase didn't work at times (for me). The content is suitable for teens and up for the violence (although it's mostly stylised it's quite intense and extensive at times.) Overall this was an alright Sci-Fi thriller but might dissapoint fans to this genre or for others, it'll be a masterpiece.
Parent Written byJLFM May 8, 2012

Dumb movie, and definitely not appropriate for kids

Parent of a 7, 9, and 16 year old Written byJust4U August 5, 2009

Don't spend the money

I watched this with my 16 year old son and if we hadn't paid to rent the movie and popped the popcorn already, we would have turned it off. It started O.K., but went down hill from there. Excessive drinking, even by Dakota's character, lots of shooting, and a suicide (gun in the mouth) controlled by one of the characters. Didn't enjoy it and neither did my 16 year old.
Adult Written byguyton July 25, 2009

underage drinking

personally i like the movie, but it wasnt the greates movie for the kids. this is language that isnt suitable, also not to mention that the thriteen year old girl was drinking, and eventually got drunk..... hence the next morning having a hangover, also the thirteen year old was cursing just as bad as any of the other character. nontheless it was an entertaining movie, but it was kinda pushing it.
Parent of a 3 and 11 year old Written bymom2elinate July 10, 2009

Boys love this 12 and up

I watched this with my 12 year old son. I thought it was pretty good. He really liked it. Perfect action adventure without all the blood and gore.
Parent of an infant year old Written byLizbeth1990 February 18, 2009