Kid reviews for Riddick

Riddick returns in violent sequel with more sex content.

Teen, 17 years old Written byndrwcd September 6, 2013

talk about really offensive,boring and kinda bland

I'll be honest I'm a vin diesel fan but even then this movie I cannot recommend due to its strong grisly violence and death,strong language,and nudity/sexual content

Teen, 16 years old Written bymovie/gamefan September 9, 2013

riddick

riddick is the dumbest in the seris

Teen, 17 years old Written byMovie fan HDR September 6, 2013

Ok way of good

I did not thought this movie was supposed to be terrible but it was better, it was ok . Rid sick was good of course better than getaway or the other vin dealer movie the fast and the furious . I thought that was terrible. My goodness ! But rid sick was ok. BUT it has some bad content that's even edgy for me so . This action/adventure/sci-fi/suspense/thriller. Language is frequent it includes several uses of f--k s--t a-s a--whole b---h b-lls d--n h-ll as well as jamoke. Sexual content and nudity includes riddick watching girls on a bed naked one is full frontal naked, some innuendo one girl is showen in the shower naked one breast is showen. Riddick is shown naked climbing mountain no graghuc nudity.

Teen, 15 years old Written bycj98 February 23, 2014

Very bad, boring

I fell asleep in the theater twice because I was so bored. I'm also very offended by the fact that the only semi-decently written character is a lesbian who is later turned into your average misogynistically portrayed woman who falls for Riddick
Kid, 12 years old February 4, 2017

Very good sci fi is more intense than the first two films.

The film Riddick is the third in the series. It is more intense than the first film (Pitch black) and the second (The Chronicles of Riddick). The story continues (spoiler alert!) from the end of the second film when Riddick kills the leader of the Necromunguls and becomes king himself, when he starts the search for where he came from, he is deceived an left for dead on an unknown planet. The film is most definantly not for younger children there is frequent graphic bloody violence and gore, strong language including f**k and s**t and more foul language, the film even has some sexual themes and nudity.

Teen, 15 years old Written byStevie111 October 1, 2013

Well done, but not a whole movie

Riddick tries escaping a planet, like in the first, for 2 HOURS. It was well done, but that should've been the first half. There are completely naked girls and bloody battles with creatures. Language is average for an R rated movie. I'd wait for DVD, but still check it out.

Teen, 14 years old Written byaheller2002 November 15, 2016

OK MOVIE

Too much sex, language and violence, but ok movie.

Teen, 16 years old Written byMalik1Saad2 July 8, 2015

One of the worst movies ever!!!

Just a boring movie filled with lots of nudity and profanity.

Teen, 13 years old Written byUsername Here September 20, 2016

Great Movie

It was an amazing movie, but definitely inappropriate. Contains lots of swearing, tons of violence, plenty of innuendos and sexual comments and some sex/nudity. Be careful when thinking about watching it.