Kid reviews for Riddick

Riddick Poster Image

Very good sci fi is more intense than the first two films.

The film Riddick is the third in the series. It is more intense than the first film (Pitch black) and the second (The Chronicles of Riddick). The story continues (spoiler alert!) from the end of the second film when Riddick kills the leader of the Necromunguls and becomes king himself, when he starts the search for where he came from, he is deceived an left for dead on an unknown planet. The film is most definantly not for younger children there is frequent graphic bloody violence and gore, strong language including f**k and s**t and more foul language, the film even has some sexual themes and nudity.

OK MOVIE

Too much sex, language and violence, but ok movie.

Great Movie

It was an amazing movie, but definitely inappropriate. Contains lots of swearing, tons of violence, plenty of innuendos and sexual comments and some sex/nudity. Be careful when thinking about watching it.

One of the worst movies ever!!!

Just a boring movie filled with lots of nudity and profanity.

Well done, but not a whole movie

Riddick tries escaping a planet, like in the first, for 2 HOURS. It was well done, but that should've been the first half. There are completely naked girls and bloody battles with creatures. Language is average for an R rated movie. I'd wait for DVD, but still check it out.

riddick

riddick is the dumbest in the seris

Ok way of good

I did not thought this movie was supposed to be terrible but it was better, it was ok . Rid sick was good of course better than getaway or the other vin dealer movie the fast and the furious . I thought that was terrible. My goodness ! But rid sick was ok. BUT it has some bad content that's even edgy for me so . This action/adventure/sci-fi/suspense/thriller. Language is frequent it includes several uses of f--k s--t a-s a--whole b---h b-lls d--n h-ll as well as jamoke. Sexual content and nudity includes riddick watching girls on a bed naked one is full frontal naked, some innuendo one girl is showen in the shower naked one breast is showen. Riddick is shown naked climbing mountain no graghuc nudity.

talk about really offensive,boring and kinda bland

I'll be honest I'm a vin diesel fan but even then this movie I cannot recommend due to its strong grisly violence and death,strong language,and nudity/sexual content