Want personalized picks that fit your family?

Set preferences to see our top age-appropriate picks for your kids.

Get age-based picks

Parent reviews for Rings

Some scares in otherwise dull, unnecessary horror sequel.

Parent of a 11 and 12 year old Written byCarla A. February 4, 2017

Terrible

The movie drags very little suspense.
Adult Written byAustin O. February 18, 2017

Turn the car around

Unless you enjoy demonic activity and want to question your sanity or even your existence on this earth, i would recommend going back home. However, if you do decide to take the family out on the movie date of your dreams, be ready for a trip to the center of flamimg hell and back because that's what i was feeling man. So buckle up, grab some popcorn, and be sure to have a bottle of bleach ready to wash it all down cause you're gonna want it after wasting two hours of your life that would've been better spent getting ran over by a semi truck on the interstate at 80 mph.
Adult Written byali m. February 4, 2017

Just good

I went to the theatre and saw this movie, The first 2 movies were much better and scarier,The first hour of the movie lacked scares and imagination it was not bad though, some scenes were well thought of. In the end this movie was ok nothing to be hyped up for.
Adult Written byMen H. April 15, 2017

Good

Adult Written bySaNiya the G. February 4, 2017

This is a good Movie for 12 year old's and Up

I think this movie is good for ages 12-Adult

Adult Written bysur s. May 9, 2017

No sense movie at all after climax

There is nothing in the movie just trying to make money no movie ethics at all,and never compare this movie to ring 1(the good movie)
Parent of a 7, 12, and 16 year old Written byFernando V. March 9, 2017

RINGS REVIEW

Rings is the third installment of The Ring Franschise when i came into this movie i expected to be wow but i was not wow i was like meh it was ok. It was not scary i would give Rings a PG rating for some scary action and mild lanuage
Adult Written byAnja T. February 12, 2017

I died a little inside.

A boring movie beyond belief and the main characters are just useless. A couple of "you know it's coming" jumpscares. I managed to sit through an hour of it, but this is an hour of my life which I will never get back. I should have spent that time doing laundry. Alot more exiting.