Parent reviews for She's Out of My League

She's Out of My League Poster Image

This Movie Will Make Adults Uncomfortable

I recently saw this movie with some other adults. We wanted to watch it because the description seemed interesting, but by the end of the movie we could agree that the movie was even too vulgar for our tastes. Let's start with language. In this movie, F words are said every minute and there is plenty of descriptive sexual language. Mentions of a guy having an organism while making out with a girl are explained in detail as well as many different ways the characters enjoy sex. Although no sex is shown, a guy and a girl almost have sex and the girl places her hand down the guy's pants. As a viewer, it made me uncomfortable and I am a graduate student. Another scene shows a guy's naked butt as he describes how he trims the hair around his private area. The movie does have some good moments, but it is not for children at all and maybe not even for some adults.

decent sweet charming movie with some flaws.

i am surprised that this movie turned out to be somehow charming and convincing. This is an unlikely love story that is a really sweet romantic comedy. a very sweet romantic comedy. though the movie has flaws, its very slow at few parts, the story and screenplay kind of freezes at some part of the movie which is freaking annoying and then you see that the story catches speed again and that annoyed me. their were some pretty good laughs in the movie, not much though which was fine considering this was supposed to be a romantic comedy. the idea of the PERFECT mis match couple was adorable and sweetly charming, lolz, a guy like him and a girl like her coming and going this way really nice. i would say the charming character in this movie was Jay's character and he himself. loved him seriously he is awsome. others were ok not really a performance based movie. cute funny movie. surprisingly good not excellent with some flaws which will effect the rating i am gonna give but for u guys its on you i will Mildly recommend it to you.

Better than I expected

This surprising, underrated comedy had more laughs than I though it would, which is impressive in this time of uncreative new comedies. Most comedies these days rely entirely on grotesquery and raw, graphic sex, and that just doesn't work. This comedy brings us back to a time where comedies used humor not only through raunchiness, but through comical sight gags and clean(er) one-liners. Parents: Despite what i said earlier, there's still plenty of graphic sex-related dialogue and humor, plus language. Bottom Line: Another perfect date night movie, and just a good comedy in general. Thanks for reading! - Movie Man

GREAT MOVIE, VERY FUNNY, SOME SEXUAL CONTENT, BUT OVERALL, VERY GOOD!

She's Out of My League is an inappropriate movie that's only for older teens there's really no violence in this film but expect a lot of sex talk one partial nudity scene which show's a male butt and the character's friend helps him shave his bottom part which is very disturbing characters used strong language and they also drink beer, wine, champagne, and martinis.

Bad, Steriotypical nonesense!

I really dont like it when people criticize movies and complain but this movie is BAD! There are too many steriotypes to count!! Like in all movies its the "ugly" guy who wants to get the "pretty" girl. I put those in quotes because they're both average looking people and the movie blatantly states that blondes are better by casting the blonde as the pretty one and the brunette as the ugly one. The brunette is obviously better looking but because her hair isn't yellow she's thought of as ugly. Anyone with a brain shouldn't see this movie!