Want personalized picks that fit your family?

Set preferences to see our top age-appropriate picks for your kids.

Get age-based picks

Parent reviews for She's Out of My League

Vulgar, sex-obsessed comedy but with a good heart.

Adult Written byjoshua martinez June 23, 2010
She's Out of My League is an inappropriate movie that's only for older teens there's really no violence in this film but expect a lot of sex talk one partial nudity scene which show's a male butt and the character's friend helps him shave his bottom part which is very disturbing characters used strong language and they also drink beer, wine, champagne, and martinis.

Parent of a 9, 11, 12, and 15 year old Written byGLRRDR July 12, 2010
GREAT MOVIE, VERY FUNNY, SOME SEXUAL CONTENT, BUT OVERALL, VERY GOOD!

Adult Written byMovieMan26 October 11, 2010

Better than I expected

This surprising, underrated comedy had more laughs than I though it would, which is impressive in this time of uncreative new comedies. Most comedies these days rely entirely on grotesquery and raw, graphic sex, and that just doesn't work. This comedy brings us back to a time where comedies used humor not only through raunchiness, but through comical sight gags and clean(er) one-liners. Parents: Despite what i said earlier, there's still plenty of graphic sex-related dialogue and humor, plus language. Bottom Line: Another perfect date night movie, and just a good comedy in general. Thanks for reading! - Movie Man

Adult Written bykhan2705 November 12, 2010

decent sweet charming movie with some flaws.

i am surprised that this movie turned out to be somehow charming and convincing. This is an unlikely love story that is a really sweet romantic comedy. a very sweet romantic comedy. though the movie has flaws, its very slow at few parts, the story and screenplay kind of freezes at some part of the movie which is freaking annoying and then you see that the story catches speed again and that annoyed me. their were some pretty good laughs in the movie, not much though which was fine considering this was supposed to be a romantic comedy. the idea of the PERFECT mis match couple was adorable and sweetly charming, lolz, a guy like him and a girl like her coming and going this way really nice. i would say the charming character in this movie was Jay's character and he himself. loved him seriously he is awsome. others were ok not really a performance based movie. cute funny movie. surprisingly good not excellent with some flaws which will effect the rating i am gonna give but for u guys its on you i will Mildly recommend it to you.

Parent of a 4 and 9 year old Written byconnielove93 March 14, 2010

Bad, Steriotypical nonesense!

I really dont like it when people criticize movies and complain but this movie is BAD! There are too many steriotypes to count!! Like in all movies its the "ugly" guy who wants to get the "pretty" girl. I put those in quotes because they're both average looking people and the movie blatantly states that blondes are better by casting the blonde as the pretty one and the brunette as the ugly one. The brunette is obviously better looking but because her hair isn't yellow she's thought of as ugly. Anyone with a brain shouldn't see this movie!