Kid reviews for She's Out of My League

She's Out of My League Poster Image

Great comedy romantic movie

"She's Out of my League" it's so good. I love this movie. The movie has bad words, as well as sexual scenes. It shows how to overcome difficulties and strive to get what you want, give up the things that make you unhappy, and appreciate true love. Great movie, but not for children, with a good message.

Okay movie, acting alright

Good movie, laughed a little bit but I think the creators expected people to laugh a bit more. A bit of swearing, but closer to the end in the plane got a bit out of control. No sex, but a woman’s fit body is shown and a man is seen having an erection but through boxers.

Factors need to be included...

'She's out of my league' is basically a movie about an insecure guy wanting to be with a really pretty girl. At first him and his friends believe that he has no chance - giving him and her a rating out of 10 that says he is not good enough. Then she comes to really like him but is still a bit unsure that she wants to be with a guy with so little confidence. In my opinion, and this is coming from a 13 year old girl, I believe that this movie may be a bit iffy for other 13 year olds, but this honestly depends on the family. Some may say that this film is completely inappropriate but some will let in slide without a second thought. The film includes a few scenes where they make out, and one when they come close to sex. Basically they awkwardly take their clothes off - except for their underwear - and lay on top of each other. Then one says something and it turns into a fight. To be honest I don't believe that this movie should be rated MA15+ but at the same time definitely not an M. My 9 year old sister watches about half the M movies I watch and I know that my parents would definitely hate her seeing this if it was only an M. Basically the only reason I don't believe this movie deserves and MA15+ rating is because I think that it's still appropriate for most thirteen year olds. Just keep in mind that some other factors need to be included. Hope you or your child enjoys the movie if you or your parent thinks it's okay. Personally I think it has a great story line with lifelong morals. I hope you like this review. :)

GREAT FOR DATES!

This is such a good film but not for younger people, i watched this with my 12 year old sister&she thought it was good but in some scences not suitable for her age as she was asking questions afterwards.

Awesome! Not for kids.

Some sexual scenes but not to bad. Also there is a guy shaving another guys privates (which are not shown) which is hysterical but not a good thing for children to see. Also there is a positive message, don't judge yourself and don't think you can't get a hot girl friend if your not as hot as her.

perfect for high school students

Its hilarious and awesome. there wasnt anything i hadnt seen before and it definently shouldnt be rated R