Want personalized picks that fit your family?

Set preferences to see our top age-appropriate picks for your kids.

Get age-based picks

Parent reviews for Takers

Heist movie lacks logic but has violence to spare.

Adult Written byZhash August 29, 2012

Takers was pretty good.

Takers is rated PG-13 for intense sequences of violence and action, a sexual situation/partial nudity and some language.

Adult Written byoctober1985 June 11, 2011

Movie is not very good at all.
Parent Written bytreat02 March 6, 2012

too much language

alot of language i dont like

Adult Written byjoshua martinez January 21, 2011
Takers is an average movie stars with Chris brown filled with non-stop action and that means that some of your older teens will want to see this movie but parents you need to know that Takers has a lot of intense violence some sexual situation and partial nudity also some strong language used and characters smoke cigars and drink champagne or fine scotch.

Adult Written by4Spice January 7, 2011

great movie

this is a very good action movie it reminds me of the town but I think it's better no kids 15 and over for intense violence strong language and for partial nudity

Adult Written byNYCdudeInVa September 17, 2010
This movie, because there are so many adult themes, should have been rated "R." What has not been mentioned, (I assume, to not give away one of the "plot" outcomes), is the theme of "suicide." Additionally, there is no real "base" for the criminal behavior, other than simply being "criminal." It is an "entertaining" movie... but should be experienced only by adults.