Kid reviews for The Brave One

The Brave One Poster Image

High paced action thriller will leave your senses reeling

Very good movie telling the story about one woman and teh fear that controls her. The first time I watched this film, I noticed the violence, but it isn't something to worry about. Guns are used tp kill people, but bot incredibly brutally. It is an interesting account in an interesting movie, and I highly reccommend it for all those who enjoy fast paced action thrillers.

Well...

it was a GREAT movie there was a few scenes they may scare children there is also some scenes that parents may not approve of
not rated for age
I didn't want to see this movie, and my parents made me see it, but i have to admit, i am glad they did! This movie is really good! The only gorey seen is the one where the man gets attacked by the gang members (or they looked like gang members). The shooting seens are nothing worse than you see on CSI or other shows kids watch.
not rated for age

THIS MOVIE IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you have to go see this I say this is for kids 10 and up cause im 11 + it not that bad at all im not aloud to see bad movies this one isnt bad at all its awesome you have to let your kids go see this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! p.s. BEST MOVIE EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!