Kid reviews for The Brothers Bloom

Adventure and romance mix in bold, irreverent dramedy.

Teen, 15 years old Written bybiovox14 August 19, 2017

Fantastic twisty movie, won't let you be happy

Great movie, excellent plot, story, everything, I loved it! There is some edgy content, in one scene where a woman gets turned on by lightning, and another brief scene that implies sex. The acting by Rachel Weisz, Adrien Brody, and Mark Ruffalo was excellent, and I would strongly advise watching it.
Teen, 14 years old Written byFILMCRITIC500 May 27, 2013

brilliant but envelope pushing crime movie has mild violence and harsh language

consider this: The Brothers Bloom is a lesser-known gem. this is a film that has great acting, and intricate but confusing story, and enough laughs to guarantee a younger kid will want to see it. but the violence and VERY strong language make this a better pick for older teens. although the film has little violence and most of it is comical, there are still some bloody scenes. people are shot at, beaten, chased, threatened, but no one really dies until the end. Bloom and Stephen use lots of fake blood, but when Stephen gets shot at the end, the blood is real. there are explosions, one that presumably kills a character. one mans hand is sliced, and guns are shot for target practice. asides for the comical action, there are some brief sexual interactions including rear female nudity and dialogue. the language is quite strong for a PG-13. the F word is used 3 times and can be clearly heard each time (PG-13 films can only use it clearly once and imply it the rest of the time) s**t is said, along with goda**. people also smoke and drink excessively.

Teen, 16 years old Written bybabegirl16 April 5, 2011

Teen, 13 years old Written byYeah. March 1, 2011

Check out my page for other great recommendations.

I'm not here to give a review because if it shows up on my page its a 5 star movie and so therefore you know what i think about it.
Teen, 14 years old Written byTotally500 September 25, 2010

Why Did I see this film?

I watched it for 46 minutes and turned it off because it was slow and not moving. What a waste of time

Teen, 14 years old Written bysk8rgrl2914 May 24, 2009