Kid reviews for The Father

The Father Poster Image

Kids will be saddened by this

Very depressing but well made.

The Father

I thought this movie was good especially Anthony Hopkins performance playing a dad with Alzheimers. I recommend this movie.

Abit boring but is very meaningful

Kids would not think the movie was good because of how deep the topic is and how hard and confusing the story is, it can be abit boring sometimes but it is very meaningful. This is a great show to watch with the old ones.

Phenomenal

Anthony Hopskins is really good in this movie. He can act and make the audience confused on distinguishing reality and fantasy. I like that the director has this idea. The director gave us a glimpse on Dementia. Unable to distinguishing reality and fantasy. It's confusing. Some parts may be emotional and tough to watch. However, this movie is really good and I think this movie should win best picture (or Minari)

Great, but hard to watch

This Movie was phenomenal. The story of this man who can't understand his own life anymore is both a heartfelt story and a depressing one. It has a strong message, however, about how we need to care for the elderly. The language can get pretty harsh at times, and, like the title of the review says, it can be very hard to watch at times, especially in one scene where the main character is repeatedly slapped across the face by another. But it's still a great film, and well worth a watch.