Kid reviews for The Lego Movie 2: The Second Part

Lego friends back for more adventure, action in fun sequel.

Teen, 14 years old Written byR6S Gamer April 15, 2020

Awesome movie ever

Everything is awesome! it's family fun Unikitty the cutest character ever!

Kid, 12 years old February 16, 2020

AWESOME!!

WHAT IN THE WORLD ARE ALL THE BAD REVIEWS FOR??!! I love this movie, and so does my 20 year old sister!!
My favorite part of this movie are the songs. They're so awesome!!
To tell the truth though, it does kinda look like consumerism though. I mean, Lego's right? But I don't think that's a problem.
It's funny, and interesting.

Kid, 11 years old May 14, 2019

i liked this one even better than the first movie

this is an amazing sequel to the original movie.

Teen, 13 years old Written byNadia is Awesomeeeee April 28, 2019

Better than the original

This is the best movie ever of 2019, so far. Some scary parts, but I'm pretty sure kids could handle it. Also, the songs are catcy.

Kid, 11 years old March 9, 2019

My favorite movie

It’s a great family movie
Kid, 11 years old February 12, 2019

The lego move 2 ;)

it was really awesome!

Teen, 16 years old Written bymarinaTMA May 17, 2020

uhhh it’s just kinda boring

i mean it’s fine, and little kids would probably like it, but i just found it really boring. it lacks the charm it’s predecessor had, and really just felt like a drag to sit through.
Kid, 10 years old April 21, 2020

Disappointing

I liked the first one, but like Disney, the first one's always better. I found this having no humour whatsoever or any dramatic scenes. I did like the reference to Bruce Willis being in a whatchayamacallit referencing to Die Hard, and Emmet's future self talking about Spielberg's classic Back To The Future.
Kid, 11 years old March 24, 2020

Aimed at younger kids

I saw the first one, it's a great family movie. Then the second one...
First of all, it feels like every movie in 2019 is aimed at younger kids.

Common Sense says, "Good family film." Well, that's not true. Parents will be bored, kids under 7 will be confused, kids over 7 will be scared, kids over 12 will think this is stupid, along with mature 11 year olds.

Only see it if you are dying to.

-FriendClaire

Kid, 7 years old February 23, 2020

it's a good movie

I don't really think young children would handle this (I watched it when i was 6 and i found it so violent and cringy)

Kid, 6 years old February 9, 2020

I don't really like Lego but...

... I like this film ! Because there's much action. So there's a bit of violence, but not too much. They don't talk all the time.

But when the goodie became not so nice, it wasn't so good.

The goodies started a fight, so after we understand it, and it isn't so funny now.

I didn't laugh at all. I wasn't scared neither.

Teen, 16 years old Written byVenusPM February 6, 2020

It's Okay..

The sequel is ok, not as good as the first one, most bits felt really boring, the humour is a little bland, nothing really original, seems like they tried to "keep up with the latest trends" which just makes the movie a bit boring but this is just my opinion, does share positive messages towards the end which I'm not going to spoil, recommend to anyone who likes Lego.

Teen, 14 years old Written bylafrancophile January 18, 2020

THE GREATEST FILM EVER MADE!!!

Everyone is perfectly entitled to their own opinion, but personally I don't understand why this masterpiece gets such bad reviews. I-absolutely-LOVE-this-film!!! It is my all-time favourite and I feel so happy whenever I see it! I saw it twice in the cinema, and countless times on Blu-Ray and DVD
My favourite character is Queen Watevra Wa'Nabi ;-)
I loved the first one and I instantly adored Unikitty when I saw it, but the first movie didn't make me get into actually building Lego. When I saw this one, however, I immediately wanted to get the "Queen Watevra's Build Whatever Box" set and when I did I found that I wanted to collect more of them, and now I'm a Lego fan! Consequently, I have put that there is consumerism in this film. However, here is absolutely NO bad language, unless you count words that people use INSTEAD of swearing, so I don't understand why the age ratings for this film warn people about bad language.
Nothing's perfect, but this film comes very close in my opinion. My only slight criticism (I've tried to minimise spoilers) is that for nearly all of the main part of the film you think something about a certain character because of the way they talk and the way other characters treat them, but then this turns ot not to be true, and I was really inspired with fanfictions I could write when I thought it was true. It would have made the film EVEN MORE awesome, but I'm not going to dock stars because of it. Thank you, Lego, you did not dissapoint! I really really really hope there is going to be a Lego Movie 3!!

Kid, 11 years old November 6, 2019

Good, but dark

This is a pretty good movie but is alot darker than the first one.
Teen, 14 years old Written byMOVIEFANATIC011507 September 25, 2019

The Lego Movie 2: The Second Part: Review

this one was really good but was not as good as the original but was still very entertaining i liked it alot and does not have anything inapropiete for children that said its great 8.8/10.
Kid, 10 years old September 5, 2019

Really good

I really enjoyed this movie. Though is has more cuss words then the first it isn't too bad, they say h*ck and oh my god like the other movie. A city is described as " A h*ckish place to live' . There is a plot twist, and time travel. At the end Emmet's future self disappears. There is a wedding. Overall the movie is pretty great. I hope my review was helpful.

Kid, 4 years old August 28, 2019

It's good.

It starts off a little scary. But it then gets pretty good and then it finishes good.
Kid, 11 years old August 28, 2019

Review of Lego Movie 2

This movie is really fun and exciting - I would say only watch it if you have already watched Lego Movie 1 so that you are familiar with all of the characters. There is no inappropriate content aside from two characters falling in love. I would definitely recommend this movie.

Kid, 12 years old July 4, 2019

(Almost) Just as Good as the First!!!

So if you are looking for a great movie to watch, (that doesn't take itself toooo seriously), this movie is a good choice. It does have some crude language like "butt". Nothing is that bad though. The messages are also great. It teaches the same lesson as the first one except with some adjustments. It teaches that not EVERYTHING can be awesome... BUT we can at least try! Overall great movie!

Kid, 12 years old July 2, 2019

better than the first the first part

meh meh OK