All teen and kid member reviews for The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn, Part 2

Kid, 12 years old November 16, 2012

BEST. MOVIE. EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This movie is not a disappointment. It is the second best movie i have seen. Ever (Titanic is the first). I went to the 10:00 showing with my friend and I was extremely happy. I started reading the books when i was 8, i have seen all the movies and read all the books. I have loved all the movies and loved all the books. Breaking Dawn was the best book and This movies was the best movie out of all of them. As my friend said: "It is better than all other movies combined." And it truly is. There is a little spot towards the end that made me confused and like the movie didn't go off the book at all, but then afterwards, it all changes, and it makes the movie better. Hint: think Alice's visions... haha. There is lots of violence during the "battle" scene. Lots of vampire's heads are getting ripped off. There is some sex where Bella and Edward well, they have sex. Bella says, "Wow you were holding back." lots of kissing, but no nudity is shown. This movie is truly amazing. The hunt scene at the beginning is just thrilling, and it makes you want to be a vampire. Then at the end, it shows all the characters from all the movies in the credits. I cried at the end. No joke. Haha i am an emotional person. But it is truly a wonderful movie and a great end to the series. Well, i never want it to end, but if it has to end, this is a good way to end it. Warning: if you are a huge twihard and you have read all the books and seen all the movies, you will cry. I am not joking about this. But, anyways, please see this movie. It is almost the best movie i have ever seen, it is heartwarming, and wonderful. However, kids under the age of 11 might not like the violence or the sex scenes\references. Any other girl will love this movie though!!! Please see!
Teen, 15 years old Written bymistletoe56 August 15, 2015

GORY AF

I'm very sorry to displease, but this movie was about as good as watching grass grow EXCEPT THE GORY AF PARTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bu then again, even grass has perks. I don't mean don't watch it, but remember that this is 4 hours (including getting snacks &stuuff) that you'll NEVER GET BACK. p.s it scared me
Kid, 11 years old November 2, 2013

NOT 4 KIDZ

Much violence, sex and cussing.
Kid, 12 years old March 27, 2013

The Twilight Saga:Breaking Dawn Part 2 (2012)

amazing end to an amazing series but theres one sex scene but its really nothing to worry about because it pretty much focuses on only their faces but all in all its pretty good! P.S (spoiler alert) big fight/decapitation scene pretty awesome!
Teen, 16 years old Written byChinadoll17 March 9, 2013

A great one!

I think that the ending of the movie was disapointing, but the movie overall was as sucess... I advise parents watch with their child if their child is under 14.
Teen, 14 years old Written byGreysonGirl98 December 8, 2012

Soooo much sex

WAY too much pretty graphic sex scenes for any kids. The story is good though.
Teen, 17 years old Written byleslie9879 November 10, 2013

BEST MOVIE EVA

ITS AMAZING BEST MOVIE YET NOT FOR KIDS :) -im only putting positive role model and positive messege cuz i wanna be bellaaaa!!!!<3-
Teen, 17 years old Written byAngela Delia May 15, 2013

Great for teens and over, not for kids!

Not good for kids under 13-14.
Teen, 13 years old Written byidawowcat February 14, 2013

Bad Acting and a first arrival to what teens shouldn't do.

Well as a great man once said....I got nothing okay, the first thing you have to know Edward and Bella WILL GET IN THE BED AND well you know the flower of nature lol, secondly if you don,t want you child to see people ripping off heads well yeah, thirdly it has horrible effects I had to say it sorry sorry and acting. 2 and a half stars :/ disappointed
Teen, 15 years old Written bybethanylucas123 January 4, 2013

Breaking Dawn part 2

This movie is great for children 13 and up it captures Bella's daughter. Though there is sexual references and graphic violence it is a great movie. There is a few passionate kisses and one love sex scene this movie has great picture. It captures the importance of family and sticking together.
Kid, 11 years old February 7, 2014

GOOD MOVIE

NOW THIS LAST MOVIE IS GOOD. GOOD THAN 4 MOVIES
Kid, 9 years old April 13, 2013

Not good for children younger than 14

Yes, it does use many innapropriate things even if I watched it when I was 9. There is cursing, sex, and violence.
Teen, 13 years old Written byshreyasee February 11, 2013

love is the best solution

i think to love is a beautiful experience, but sometimes just flirts rome in the air but one time comes when a deep felling comes from the heart thats true love and if parents supports it, it surely goes never ending cause love is the only solution for everything in this world. and that we call a lovebird forgetting the world around them continues with their lives and family.
Kid, 12 years old November 17, 2012

Must see

Teen, 14 years old Written bySomeoneYouDon'tKnow April 21, 2013

average

average
Teen, 13 years old Written byderpcakes45 December 29, 2012

Perfect ending

This was the best movie out of the whole series. There was way more violence and way, way. way more sex in this one. Edward literally rips Bella's clothes off every chance he gets. A few people get there heads literally torn off. Bella and Edward are great parents to Renesmee.
Teen, 13 years old Written byGabix13 December 13, 2012

Unnecessary Violence

Great movie with lots of twists and turns. The final battle is epic but gory 17 heads are ripped off *spoiler* when Carlisles head was ripped off by Ari, he is seen holding the severed head by the hair which is very graphic, a head is torn of splitting down the cheeks until it was ripped off. Seth, Aro, Carlisle and Jaspers deaths are all disturbing and too graphic. A baby vampire is also killed. There are unnecessary amounts off violence but over all good film
Teen, 13 years old Written bylilyxx July 13, 2016

ages 12+

Kid, 11 years old August 22, 2015

The Best Finale Ever!!!!!!

It was the best movie i've ever seen. It has more violence than the other Twilight movies and has an awesome battle scene! I would not suggest for children under 11 that aren't mature.
Kid, 8 years old June 22, 2015

Very bloody, thriller has gore, language, and strong racy content.

My rating:R for sequences of strong bloody fantasy violence, disturbing images, language, brief partial nudity, and racy content.