Parent and Kid Reviews on

Our Review

Based on 7 parent reviews

Sort by:

This should be rated R

I was extremely upset about this movie! It shows an age rating of pg13 and my 13 year olds love Adam Sandler. When we watched it, however, it was fully of sexual scenes, and nudity. At one point, a girl is also seen putting lipstick one with a lipstick in the shape of a penis in a church, there is a long scene with strippers, a scene with people having sex on a desk, talks of masterbating in a vacuum. We tried skipping the inappropriate parts but they would show up randomly and made it hard to ensure my kids were not seeing inappropriate things. We finally just turned the movie off.

My family and I love this movie! It’s well written and very funny!!

VERY inappropriate sexual scenes and lots of nudity

Don't watch this if you are not ok with strippers, highly sexualized scenes with women in very revealing outfits, sexual jokes

don't recommend

I love Adam Sandler and his movies but this one really disappointed me. I didn't find it in the least funny and although some may disagree I'm sorry i just didn't find it very interesting.

my true opinion.

it all depends on how you raise your kids. Something sexual happening, drugs, alcohol or anything that you think a kid shouldn’t be watching just tell them to cover their eyes & wait for the next part. That’s all. Believe or not around the age 13+ kids already experimenting, but you as a parent you want to keep your blindfolds on until they are 18. Anyways, my point is you are the one who allows them or not, not that movie. You don’t like something, okay move on. In my opinion it was a great movie, it had a great message about family, relationships between the daughter & dad and how important it is for a parent to be there. You guys are just looking at “omg strippers...” like I said, I feel like it depends on the parent.

The week of

Rating says '14+ This should be rated R for sure! You see a woman's nipple as she gets out of a hot tub in a strippers swimsuit. ''Do you want me to bang him?" Talk of a 'booty call'. Explicit wet dream Drunk girl asks a guy to have sex with her. Talk of ''wacking it in a vacuum cleaner. So much more. Not for ages under 18!!!!

Has GD in it

Movie does say GD in it despite the description on here NOT including it!