Parent and Kid Reviews on

The Week Of Poster Image
Our Review

Based on 10 kid reviews

Sort by:

I say that this movie is okay for children to watch, but yes there are some “skip worthy” moments. For example strippers in bikinis, people get drunk, licking, penis whistle, not necessarily appropriate bachelorette or bachelor party.

The Week Of

I thought this movie wasn’t really good. There were some funny parts but overall it wasn’t that good of a movie.

Hilarious Movie!!

I watched this with my mature 8 y/o little sister and she understood the contents and took it well. She is mature for her age so I would recommend this movie for a bit older crowd. There is one questionable scene at a bachelor party, but it shows nothing explicit. Overall, hilarious movie and one of Sandler's best.

The best

mature 11 year olds COULD watch it, but they probably wouldn't find anything in the movie that funny because its meant for older audiences.

Bawdy, irreverent; fine for adoloscents

Mixed messages; pretty irreverent at times, with some sexual humor, swearing, and drug reference. A good movie for mature preteens, and/or older teens.

FUNNIEST MOVIE EVER!!

The movie was excellently put together. I watched it with my grandmother and we laughed constantly through the entire movie. One scene does include women in bikinis dancing at a bachelor party.

A great duo!!

When i saw the trailer ,I wasn't so sure that this movie would be funny.I had low expetations.But really this movies was fun.First the duo Sandler Rock were great together.They had chemistry .Also this movie had some funny scenes that were fantastic.Anyway this movie had its problems.The movie scenes were too long and some scenes were not funny.But for one time with your family when you don't want to stress your mind this movie is good.

Great Movie!

This movie shows good messages about growin up and becoming independent. Although some parents do not like strong language I think this movie is great for children 10+