Want personalized picks that fit your family?

Set preferences to see our top age-appropriate picks for your kids.

Get age-based picks

Parent reviews for Three Men and a Baby

Dated '80s comedy has sex, stereotypes, cursing.

No reviews yetAdd your rating
Adult Written bymvrck June 7, 2010

Too dumb to believe

How did this movie, which contains a bestiality scene among other things, EVER get such a benign rating?

Parent Written byStepMomSterToo January 11, 2011

Silly movie with some bad language

There are some drug references and some bad language. I loved this movie as a kid. I won't show it to my kids, but not a bad movie for teens. They probably won't be interested. Not a must see. I still like it, though.

Adult Written bygoodgirl December 8, 2015

Cool 80's Movie.

wow the 80's the fashion was different so was the music. a cool hip 80's movie with a young good looking Ted Danson.

Adult Written byLauren W. June 24, 2017

Warning! BAD LANGUAGE

I decided to watch this movie with my children based on the common sense media review that listed language as not applicable! There was swearing from beginning to end! As well as a woman grabbing a man's crotch that was not mentioned and a scene that talks about orgasm and uses the word penis. I found this movie to be offensive and the amount of inappropriate sexual references were not accurately explained. Without these offenses it would be a sweet movie. I am extremely disappointed that I can't trust common sense media to give accurate reviews as I use this service before watching any movie.

Adult Written byTheweirdest46 February 25, 2019

Paige

This movie is great! You should watch it! It has a lot of cursing in it though. If your kids are 7 or younger you shouldn't watch it.