Kid reviews for Vampires Suck

Lowbrow, sex-and-violence-laden vampire spoof really bites.

Teen, 13 years old Written byMovie review.com September 24, 2019

Okay Spoof with lots of sex references

I've seen it 2 times
It's really rude
And a bit violent
I wouldn't watch it unless you love spoofs

Teen, 13 years old Written bySweets06 August 27, 2019

Literally Twilight but with different names and stupid comedy

I haven't even SEEN this movie but from the trailer, it is a Twilight RIP OFF! Everything but the names are the same, the PEOPLE even look the same!! I'm so disappointed people would stoop this LOW to make a movie like this. Straight up stupid.
Kid, 12 years old June 4, 2019

Vampires suck

But not as much as this movie high sexual content a lot of violence, horror, language and it is rubbish don’t bother - don’t waste your time.

Teen, 13 years old Written bytruetomovies April 12, 2014

it was terible

no:1- I hate the fact the film made fun of twilight
no:2- awful series of avents
no:3- un necessary things like fight scenes
Kid, 11 years old May 8, 2013

VAMPIRES SUCK

And so does this movie.

Rated R FOR PERVASIVE INNUENDO, SEXUAL CONTENT, FREQUENT VAMPIRE VIOLENCE INCLUDING BLOOD SPRAY, STRONG LANGUAGE, AND DRINKING.

Kid, 10 years old October 26, 2012

bad movie!

Teen, 14 years old Written byZeego September 16, 2012

Vampires Suck...

...but not as much as this movie.
Kid, 12 years old August 5, 2012

AHHHHH I HATE IT WHEN A LLAMA NAMED CARL STABS ME 37 TIMES AND EATS MY HANDS!

This movie scared me!!!! Dont watch unless u r crazy.

Teen, 14 years old Written bymax452 July 31, 2012

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hate twilight this is a good movie for twilight haters. total wine fest for twilight lovers so get out crazeies

best movie ever it makes fun of the stupid movie twilight. this movie is a must see. I have been sick and tired of hearing twilight this and twilight that but this movie makes the annoyance a little less annoying. I'm not a guy so don't pin it on you just don't like it because your a guy well I'm not I'm a girl who doesn't like twilight. I think twilight is dumb an a waist. but this movie is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kid, 10 years old May 10, 2012

VAMPURES SUCK IS AWESOME

I love this movie Some parents and children would find this movie disturbing but that is only cause the cant stand the Epicness of tthis movie I LOVE THIS MOVIE real spoof on twilight aye always good WARNING movie not good for kids who aren't mature enough

Teen, 14 years old Written bydancegirl3697 February 4, 2012

Wow...

Ok, Im a Twilight fan. I just saw this because I heard its good. It was ok. Its very wierd, and veryyy inappropriate. This movie did have some funny moments, but honestly it wasnt good.

Kid, 12 years old February 1, 2012

Vampires Suck Rocks

This is HILARIOUS!!! Really good! But yeah, don't watch with parents. I don't know what all the fuss is about I really enjoyed this-AND I LOVE TWILIGHT! :)

Teen, 16 years old Written bylmtrav December 30, 2011

Funny enough but not really worth it

This movie is pretty bad. I saw it just because I was bored. There are so parts that are pretty funny especially if you have seen Twilight. Its a spoof movie so it isn't supposed to be good. If you're bored one day and want a good laugh or two, rent this movie. Otherwise, you are not missing out on much.

Kid, 12 years old December 2, 2011

funny

LOL!! I laughed so hard I got a stomach ache in this film. I watched it on my birthday, my friends slept over. It was great! Its pretty trashy but it is funny and gives twilight a bit of a kick up the but

Teen, 13 years old Written bybelieberr November 4, 2011

not good...

umm, im not a Twilight fan at all. so i thought this movie would be hilarious...but it was just straight up inappropriate. the language, the violence, everything, in fact i haven't met one person who likes this movie. it was funny at first, but by the end, you just wanted out! i would recommend this movie for a laugh at a sleepover maybe, but nothing much beyond that.

Kid, 12 years old October 22, 2011

OMG JUST LIKE DA BEST!!!!!

OMG i luv this movie! i saw it when i was 11 with my other 2 friends who were 12, it was hilarious! i loved it! exept my lil sis got a bit scared... she i like 6. Anyway, i luv where they sing its rainin men.. we weere dancin it 4 eva!!! The best line; U A$$W1PE!! It went on for weeks!!! RECOMENDED FROM MEEEEE!!! ♥

Teen, 15 years old Written byevolinag August 26, 2011

So-so spoof movie has strong comical violence, some sex and language. Mature teens and up.

There is some strong sexual content. A sex doll is shown (it wears clothes in the PG-13, but is undressed in the Unrated), Becca wears an S&M outfit, several crude references.
Then there is strong violence and gore, which is, and this is why this movie is rated PG-13, played for laughs.
A character gets his arms, legs and head ripped off (You see it floating through the air), but it is not that strong and looks fake. A girl cuts herself by accident and blood sprays all over the room. A boy gets his head punched off with a baseball bat (no blood and it looks VERY VERY unrealistic - not graphic and it is brief).
A man beats up a man in a wheelchair - though played for laughs it is still brutal (though not bloody).
There is some sex-related language, that may is not suitable for small children.
The movie should be okay for children 14 and up - and it is funny if you have seen the original Twilight-movies, though there are much funnier movies.

Teen, 14 years old Written byMerlinFan August 3, 2011

Dying of Laughter

This movie was absolutely hilarious! HILARIOUS! It totally kicked Twilight butt, and it was great! But sexuality was a problem since Edward was shown naked with a sensor bar, Becca was in naughty lingerie, and other incidents. Violence was, well, violent... But it was too comical to be taken seriously. It all was well put together to make a funny spoof for those older high schoolers.

Teen, 14 years old Written byLil'Princess July 27, 2011

Vampires Suck Review!!!!!! :)

We Hated The Film., Me And My 9yr Old cousin Watched The first Ten minutes Of it, & There Was Already Nudity., Im 14 and she Is 9 and she Has Watched The Twilight Films, (1-2) And We thought They Were AWESOMEEEE!!
I Reccomend Twilight,New Moon And Eclipse For The Children, But Not Under the age of 8-9 If They Are Mature enough, & wont have nightmares..To Parents out their, Have Fun, But Do NOT Watch Vampires suck with under 12's Or not even 12's if they arent mature., Just My Opinion :)xx
& Do Not Make Fun, Were Only Young..Thanks!

Kid, 11 years old July 13, 2011

uh oh...

I like twilight, but this movie was funny. There were quite a couple of scenes that I chose to shut my eyes on.