Kid reviews for Vampires Suck

Lowbrow, sex-and-violence-laden vampire spoof really bites.

Kid, 12 years old December 19, 2010

Have not seen it, but if it punches Twilight in the face, GO VAMPIRES SUCK! YAY!

Twilight had it coming. No, I'm serious! They really did just have a parody of them coming. In my review of Twilight, I mentioned that it was like a soap opera parody. Well, it has now been out-parodied! Thank you, whoever created this great wonder in film! Thank you!
Kid, 12 years old January 4, 2011

God for preteens not any younger though ;)

I loved it! The language isn't any worse then what you hear at school, and the violence is so cheesy that it induces laughs. I watched it with like 3 friends that are 12 and we all got the jokes and just about died laughing at the end. Team Jacob B****! lol

Teen, 14 years old Written byZeego September 16, 2012

Vampires Suck...

...but not as much as this movie.
Kid, 12 years old August 21, 2010

Don't watch with parents

Well as a kid, I thought it was a very entertaining movie and I thought it was really funny. I have very important advice for all children seeing this movie. "DO NOT GO TO SEE THIS MOVIE WITH YOUR MOM OR/AND DAD. THEY WILL TALK TO YOU ABOUT MANY AWKWARD THINGS TO YOU AFTER THE MOVIE. AND, DURING FUNNY PARTS, YOU WILL HAVE TO HOLD BACK LAUGHTER OR ELSE TROUBLE MIGHT OCCUR."

Kid, 11 years old May 8, 2013

VAMPIRES SUCK

And so does this movie. Rated R FOR PERVASIVE INNUENDO, SEXUAL CONTENT, FREQUENT VAMPIRE VIOLENCE INCLUDING BLOOD SPRAY, STRONG LANGUAGE, AND DRINKING.

Teen, 14 years old Written bymax452 July 31, 2012

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hate twilight this is a good movie for twilight haters. total wine fest for twilight lovers so get out crazeies

best movie ever it makes fun of the stupid movie twilight. this movie is a must see. I have been sick and tired of hearing twilight this and twilight that but this movie makes the annoyance a little less annoying. I'm not a guy so don't pin it on you just don't like it because your a guy well I'm not I'm a girl who doesn't like twilight. I think twilight is dumb an a waist. but this movie is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kid, 10 years old October 26, 2012

bad movie!

Kid, 12 years old August 5, 2012

AHHHHH I HATE IT WHEN A LLAMA NAMED CARL STABS ME 37 TIMES AND EATS MY HANDS!

This movie scared me!!!! Dont watch unless u r crazy.

Teen, 13 years old Written bytruetomovies April 12, 2014

it was terible

no:1- I hate the fact the film made fun of twilight no:2- awful series of avents no:3- un necessary things like fight scenes
Kid, 10 years old May 10, 2012

VAMPURES SUCK IS AWESOME

I love this movie Some parents and children would find this movie disturbing but that is only cause the cant stand the Epicness of tthis movie I LOVE THIS MOVIE real spoof on twilight aye always good WARNING movie not good for kids who aren't mature enough

Teen, 14 years old Written bydancegirl3697 February 4, 2012

Wow...

Ok, Im a Twilight fan. I just saw this because I heard its good. It was ok. Its very wierd, and veryyy inappropriate. This movie did have some funny moments, but honestly it wasnt good.

Kid, 11 years old September 5, 2010

not for kids.

I went to see it with my mom, and it was terible!!!! There was a sware about every 15 seconds, it had alot of bad talk (Like about sex) And in one scene, it shows her ripping her dad's mustache off, and it shows a fleshy wound. it has Edward naked, but it has his "Parts" Cencored. it also has a scene where one girl hits another in the head with a shovel, knocking her out. (Which was kinda funny). it is not for kids.

Teen, 13 years old Written byrealdeal456 September 4, 2010

Though I'm sure many parents won't let their kid see this movie at THIS age...

I LOVED this movie! I think it was a good idea that my little brother (4) went see something else. Just... no. Not a little-kid movie. Me? I laughed my butt off, but I seriously think that this movie is for adults and MATURE teen only. So I'm putting my iffy limit on 12 here.

Kid, 10 years old September 11, 2010

Perfect for older kids 12 and up

It was not a great movie but, it was quite hilarious. That is why I gave it two stars. I went to go see it because I love the Twilight saga. There are some concerns! The sexual content is pretty crude. There is one scene where Becca tries to have sex with Edward but, he refuses. Then Becca strips into her light up bikini. The language is pretty bad. One f word, several uses of s**t, and other curse words like a*s, b*tch, d*mn, h*ll, d**chebag, and t*ts. There was also name calling such as lesbian, virgin, and loser. Overall, it was pretty hilarious but, not the best movie

Teen, 17 years old Written byAmandaAdenine September 9, 2010

Good for teenagers, not so much for kids...

There is a good bit of violence and sexual content, but I highly doubt its too much to take for teenagers on up. The only problem for me was it was way too short, and if you've seen the Twilight movies, you've basically seen this one (and the other way around) there are some funny moments, but it wasn't as funny as I thought it'd be. Its an okay movie if you are older, but if I was a parent, I wouldn't really want my kid under 13 to see this movie. It is NOT for younger kids, only for teenagers and older adults.

Teen, 16 years old Written byMovieLover1117 September 8, 2010

15+

Great Movie ,Okay Plot..... Not For 13 Year Olds...

Kid, 12 years old February 24, 2011

Hilarious for all over 11's

Absolutely hilarious! Of course, not all people will find it funny, however most teens will love it, and parents, may not think that this movie is suitable but to be quite honest, I think it's just too funny, and yeah there is ALOT of swearing, but at the end of the day, most teens know it anyway..

Kid, 11 years old February 15, 2011

Ok for mature 11 year olds

Lots of countless swearing and lots of stuff that almost made me regret watching it. Not to much violence and a lot of cheesy blood so over all, it was pretty funny

Teen, 13 years old Written bySafemancam001 February 14, 2011

Super funny spoof for Teens.

I saw this with my friend when it came out, and we just kept laughing. My sister (nine) says she wants to watch it, but I don't thing she really does. Also, this film is obiously off for nine-year-olds.

Kid, 12 years old February 7, 2011

Great movie and so funny

GREAT MOVIE!! this movie is sooooooo funny i love it when i saw it i almost wet my pants i was laughing soooooo hard