A lot or a little?
The parents' guide to what's in this movie.
What parents need to know
- Parents say
- Kids say
What's the story?
Is it any good?
Talk to your kids about ...
- Families can talk about V/H/S/2's violence. Is a horror movie scarier with lots of blood? What's the impact of showing so much gore? What's the appeal of over-the-top violence?
What makes the movie scary? Are the monsters scary, or is it the way that the movie tells the stories?
For the YouTube generation, when everything is public and online, what's the appeal of VHS tapes?
- In theaters: July 12, 2013
- On DVD or streaming: September 24, 2013
- Cast: Hannah Hughes, Kelsy Abbott, Lawrence Michael Levine
- Directors: Eduardo Sanchez, Gareth Evans
- Studio: Magnet Releasing
- Genre: Horror
- Run time: 96 minutes
- MPAA rating: R
- MPAA explanation: graphic and bloody violence, grisly images, sexual material, nudity and language