Kid reviews for What Women Want

Slightly dated romcom has sex, cursing.

Teen, 15 years old Written byKyle broflovski March 19, 2017

Iffy for 14+

Funny movie
Kid, 9 years old July 18, 2011

Okay...

MovieMan26, It's rated PG-13 for those reasons.
Teen, 13 years old Written byasecoolish February 2, 2011
great and funny it is pretty racy but its not extreme .

Teen, 14 years old Written byBestPicture1996 November 22, 2010

I don't like romantic comedies

But this surprisingly caught my attention, I liked Mel Gibson from "Braveheart" even in light of his tabloid drama, I thought I'd give it a try. This movie really spices up the genre everyone now is calling boring and predictable. Sure it is predictable, but it throws in some serious moments and even a little fantasy elements. Give it a try!

Teen, 14 years old Written byAlinaW. June 29, 2010

A little cringe-worthy, but excellent!

This was a funny, funny comedy I really enjoyed watching with my best friend. Nick starts out being some totally selfish, clueless, player guy, who ends up being really sweet and learns a lot, especially how to communicate with his teen daughter. Some of the stuff would be a little cringe-worthy for tweens, but I think most teens will be ready to watch this at 13. Darcy was also amazing in this movie, she was definetly a great women role model, although the plot didn't exactly follow in the feminist footsteps, a lot of the female thought were stereotyped, but it did show Darcy as making new things for the company, and creating the ads that secures Nike as their newest client. Great movie though!

Teen, 13 years old Written bybooklover1 March 24, 2010