Kid reviews for Yes Day

Yes Day Poster Image

Makes You Happy

I thought this was a great movie. It's ok for 6 + but that doesn't mean that your kid's going to understand \ like it. If your kid is the youngest they should be ok. It makes you happy and is a funny family movie. Your kid might start to really like it around 11. (Like reeaalllllyyyy like it).

Really great movie!

I love this movie!!!!!! It is really funny, they don’t really say any bad words!

Good

4.5/5

Review

Objectionable content: - One scene with 2 adults arguing over a cuddly toy (bad role model towards young children) - Some immature humour which young children may copy (including profanity, mainly based around body functions) - Although there are some positive role models, there are plenty of negative role models (e.g. a 14 year old girl was constantly showing a negative attitude towards her mother; although that is typical adolescent behaviour, it isn’t the kind of thing that young children should copy) - As mentioned in the main CSM review, young kids may want their own ‘yes day’ Official rating: Bbfc PG My rating: Bbfc PG

Really good and cute movie

This movie is so good my mom showed it to me months ago and I loved it I would say this is 7+

Not the best but is funny

This movie is not the best but can be pretty funny. There is some inappropriate stuff like a little girl demonstrating how to twerk but that's about it. This movie is about having a day were you can do everything you want so that might give younger kids ideas. Two parents get in a fight over a stuffed animal( lots of yelling). There is are many scenes that involve the bathroom( nothing seen but gross sounds). This movie was pretty average for a comedy but its still family fun.

Yes Day Review