Parent reviews for Albert & Junior

Talking smart phone answers gentle preschool puzzlers.

No reviews yetAdd your rating
Adult Written byRebeccaSpark October 2, 2019

Nothing but a huge advertisement for LeapFrog

This show is simply horrible. It is nothing but a huge advertisement for LeapFrog's LeapPad Explorers. Junior is obviously a LeapPad Explorer and this show was made to advertise LeapPads. They should rename this show "Albert's LeapPad". Please, keep your child away from this advertisement. It is nothing but unnecessary trash that is trying to make your child buy LeapPads. Plus, the actual LeapPad is nothing but junk that will break in less than a year. Please, do not let your child watch this useless, unnecessary, and pointless trashy advertisement for a toy that is junk itself.

Adult Written byKaren Biny July 13, 2019

Junior is a LeapPad Explorer

Junior looks like a LeapPad Explorer from LeapFrog.
Parent Written byBrandee H. June 1, 2018

Even I’m learning

Albert had a traditional childlike look at things (It’s raining because the sky is crying). Junior explains what’s going on and even answering questions. Dinosaurs, airplanes, a fever, whales, counting, the ABCs, brushing teeth. They talk about a lot.
I never learned in school why we get a fever when sick, or how airplanes work. So I kind of like the show too.
I think it’s a great little cartoon that has teaching qualities.

Adult Written byCorymom March 8, 2016

Pre-school animated tv show to prepare your child for school

Albert is a young 3 year old boy who has lots of questions and sounds very grown up to everyone. Albert is a 3 year old boy pre-schooler and junior is some kind of large phone or tablet. Albert loves to ask his buddy junior questions such as how do planes work, why do we go to school? And junior explains how things work or why we need them by showing out basic pictures and scenes. As toddlers or preschoolers get a little bit older they love to know everything! Albert & junior is a new tv show animated at preschoolers teaching things that your toddler or preschooler may ask you. Preschoolers and toddlers love to explore the world and ask people questions! One thing is baby first tv may have gone too far this time. The tv channel is animated at very young children under 4 years of age, Albert & junior may be the most grown up shows for little ones, and younger children may not understand until about 3 years old, the maximum age for the channel.