Parent and Kid Reviews on

Our Review

Based on 2 parent reviews

Sort by:

Even I’m learning

Albert had a traditional childlike look at things (It’s raining because the sky is crying). Junior explains what’s going on and even answering questions. Dinosaurs, airplanes, a fever, whales, counting, the ABCs, brushing teeth. They talk about a lot. I never learned in school why we get a fever when sick, or how airplanes work. So I kind of like the show too. I think it’s a great little cartoon that has teaching qualities.

Pre-school animated tv show to prepare your child for school

Albert is a young 3 year old boy who has lots of questions and sounds very grown up to everyone. Albert is a 3 year old boy pre-schooler and junior is some kind of large phone or tablet. Albert loves to ask his buddy junior questions such as how do planes work, why do we go to school? And junior explains how things work or why we need them by showing out basic pictures and scenes. As toddlers or preschoolers get a little bit older they love to know everything! Albert & junior is a new tv show animated at preschoolers teaching things that your toddler or preschooler may ask you. Preschoolers and toddlers love to explore the world and ask people questions! One thing is baby first tv may have gone too far this time. The tv channel is animated at very young children under 4 years of age, Albert & junior may be the most grown up shows for little ones, and younger children may not understand until about 3 years old, the maximum age for the channel.