Kid reviews for America's Next Top Model

America's Next Top Model Poster Image

NOT Ok for teens!

Not ok for any age. User Loranikas303 says Tyra Banks is a bad role model. I think she needs to come back and host America’s Got Talent, my favorite show of all time. New host Terry Crews is annoying and amp; he gets on my nerves. He yells when he talks and it drives me crazy. Anyway, this is a bad show even though I’ve never watched it. I wouldn’t recommend it.

America's Next Top Bad Role Model

***READ!*** No, Tyra Banks is actually a BAD role model because she acts like a BRAT, she's yelling at these 2 girls, and she's geek. She's like whooping around and she's talking too fast. Plus, she says “hell”. Tyra Banks is NOT who she says she is. She's a phony balogna! She behaves like geeky teacher. These contestants with attitude saying bad words and some emotional scenes. An only issue is that nudity and skimpy outfits. This show is a guilty pleasure. But it is ultimately a lie - the modelling world is very tough and chews up aspiring models like soft candy. That reality is given short shrift and instead a lot of coverage is given to exotic locations, etc., perpetuating the 'glamor' reputation that modelling does not deserve. This show DOES NOT give a realistic portrayal of what awaits anyone entering the modelling field and could set them up for disaster. I hope Tyra is cancelled and she leaves from America's Got Talent in late 2018. She has a son and get divorced. You can check out Tyra Banks yelling in TV in Family Guy and that will be funny. Thank goodness, it got cancelled in 2018 and it's taking off air. I hope ZoeyLovesUnicorns101 is Leo and she, DogCat, and me were born in August. Don't recommend!

Sit back and give this a read.

I am 10 years old and I think the show is great. Now, I need to say: parents, don't be afraid to let your kids watch America's Next Top Model. Believe me. I know all parents are different, but parents, just listen. It's just a show about MODELS! Now, chill out. Believe it or not, IT'S OKAY! If you don't believe me, watch one episode. Then you can see what it's about and calm down. Look, just please believe me. I mean, if your kid wants to watch it, just CHILL and let them watch the show. If you're that desperate that you need to check reviews, then the best advice I can give you is, well, just talk to your child about it. Ask them if they like the show, if it has bad words, if it's violent....etc. Look, your kid can be your review. Don't trust anything else ( besides this advice : it actually works ) besides your own kid. If you don't trust your kid, then just watch the show ( like I said before ) and then if your kid is telling the truth, then you won't have any problems asking your kid about any other show that you are suspicious about. Hope this helps. (And by the way, this took me like 30 minutes to write)

It's a great show but does have some language (damm, f**k and fights(verbal)) but overall is a good show. If your kid knows these words than it's fine. And when it goes to the nude photo shoots, everything is bleeped out and it's fine for kids. I would let my kids watch this at any age m

I don't think so

Well the show is amazing but the only problem is that the people that get picked to be on the show aren't even that good all they do is make good tv and the show is not about yelling at each other it is about stupid stuff like who got a better score. EXAMPLE:season 19 the collage edition kiara told alyssa to tell darian to not make noise after midnight then darian got mad because kiara was to lazy to tell her herself and then a huge fight broke out about being a bitch and so on honestly the topic changed into who is a real bitch and who isn't and what i dont get is that wasn't the issue the issue was why kiara sent alyssa to tell darian instead of herself. Other than the people trying to make good reality tv it is a great show i love the photo shoots and the challenges. One last thing kelly cutrone is great person as in the fashion world so anybody who is on the show and says she is mean well your wrong she just tells you the truth and what needs to be said. XOXO Love always:FashionDiva332

LOVE IT

i love this show tyra is cool

BOOOOOO!!!!!!

I don't like this show. Sometimes inappropriate. Has language, and is a little bit boring.

Two things you need to know:

I have been watching this show for a while now and would love to be a model someday (maybe on the side though). One thing that gets me thinking bad thoughts about the show is the newest season, season 19. I do not like how they have that one girl (I forget her name, but it isn't inmportant.) who is homeschooled on there, ruining my reputation. I am homeschooled and now think that people are going to treat me differently because this girl was so "oh I don't know how to live without my mom" and crying to her mom on the phone all day about how horrible the competition is and how she misses home so much. And just how her voice sounds! Its annoying! I do not like how it makes it seem that all homeschooolers are weirdos and don't know how to live a normal life and be cool. What a lie. The other thing that makes me think that this show is not such a good idea is the dudes who send in videos to the judges to show the contestants. They review their pictures via video. This got me thinking a thought I had never thought before: guys watch this show. I never really realized that if it's on tv it isn't just accessible by girls. It's also accessible by boys who have a craving to watch hot girls take photos in revealing dresses. Creepy... Now I am hesitant about watching another show. Sadly, it's addicting so I'll probably end up watching it anyway. My advice: don't start watching it. You won't stop. Even when you realize how awful it is, like I did.

Wanna be on top?

Great Show(:

AWESOME!!!!

It's AWESOME!!!!!!!! But there is some cussing... But it's AWESOME!!!!!