Parent reviews for Britannia

Beautifully shot fantasy adventure lacks real substance.

No reviews yetAdd your rating
Parent Written byKennedy O. March 10, 2018

Absolutely amazing!

I absolutely love this show. It’s captivating, something new, it’s rather exciting. I have it a 18+ rating for the amount of Sex and the use of the F bomb, and other obscene words like “C-nt” and lastly violence. People should know there is a lot of sex and nudity. At one point there is a orgy that is shown on screen. Sex isn’t shown as something between a married couple as many are having sex with several other people, they also show having sex more as a chore or a “spouses duty” it’s made out to be a bother more than something done because they love each other or even because it’s fun. There is what would probably qualify as the use of drugs. You see them inhaling a type of smoke and it makes them able to speak with the gods and for instance not feel minor pain. There is a lot of blood and gore. Someone’s heart is ripped out of their chest and another is disembowled. I think it’s a great show but not one to show the kiddies. The best role model I’ve seen so far is the little girl, as of season one she isn’t yet a role model but her character has been set up to be an great Role model. I will update after seeing season 2! (Please note that my opinion on sex and if it should be between a married couple or not doesn’t sway my review. I really don’t care if your married or not.)

Adult Written byTommyrunsnaked August 17, 2018

Expect the unexpected

This isn’t your typical show, I adore the idea of implementing Fantasy into an very unknown part of history that the romana trampled over. It will inspire many writers I think!